ALL >> Business >> View Article
Online National Judgements Search Engines
There was a time when weekly and monthly journals provided regular updates / information for a plethora of law related queries. This also included national judgements and orders. Yet another method of exchanging important case outcomes was seminars and friendly chats within the legal fraternity.
Today, these updates can be fetched through official websites of state courts and private digital databases. The judgements typically offer number of benefits from client as well as study point of view. Imagine a law firm that boasts hundreds of clients. Now imagine the amount of time and efforts it would require to follow up or fetch updates for all the pending cases and that too from across the country. Such a task would demand immense manpower. However, national judgements updates through digital platform such as online legal database can make search hassle free and efficient.
From study or reference point of view these judgments are literally a reservoir of legal “knowledge nuggets”. Prior judgments can help lawyers and law firms make informed decisions and choose a similar strategy which not only guarantees victory but also registers in the corridors of various courts as a perfect reference case for the future generation. Past judgements typically have head-notes or glossaries which highlight the case hearings at various points in time. Similarly, using digital or e-database search engines users can create their own customised reference hub.
Most of the online judgements are simple to use and generally available for a bouquet of states and courts. Incidentally, these are also called Judgement Information System. End users or subscribers can fetch judgements / case / order status based on various parameters such as -
• Case Type
• Name of Petitioner
• Name of Respondent
• Name of Advocate
• Judge Name or Bench
• Case Number
• Title or date
Once the right set of parameters are selected or filtered based on the requirement, the user simply needs to hit the search button. And voila, the database fetches the latest Supreme Court and high court decisions in the most compelling and crisp format. As mentioned above, citations make case reading a joy, as it offers a guide, the legal path taken by the concerned advocate. It helps understand the case from a very different perspective.
The resultant cases or national judgements are accurate, authentic and easy to interpret. Users simply need to go to the website, select the right parameters / filters, and click the search button. Within seconds the subsequent screen pops up with various case histories relevant to the user’s query.
Business Articles1. Printing Inks Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market Fo
2. Foldable Display Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Adipic Acid Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market
Author: Akash DADHICH
4. How To Enhance Your Business Communication By Doing Less
Author: John Rufus
5. Soccer And Heel Pain In Children
6. Keep On Moving With Advanced Podiatry
7. Fungal Nails Laser
8. Barrier Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Common Dog Vaccinations You Must Know About
Author: Reshma Mane
10. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities,
11. Tips To Save Money On A New Office Fitout
Author: David Vincent
12. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Grow
13. Importance Of Database In Different Corporate Industries
Author: Best DataProvider
14. Understand Real Advantage Of Using Bearing For Industry
15. Actinic Keratosis Treatment Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities