ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Future Of Legal Research - Legal Database
Total Articles: 3
Online legal research database has turned into a boon for a plethora of legal entities and even individuals who have filed legal cases and need to upgrade their skills vis-à-vis various laws pertaining to their area of interest. This virtual legal assistant offers a bouquet of answers to queries which are easy to search, read and interpret as most of the legal databases boast citations or add-ons in the form of notes. So, gone are the days of referring voluminous books for updated sections or browsing through mountain of files for old judgments. Today, the legal fraternity exploits legal database instead.
As mentioned above, the e-database offers integrated, comprehensive and expansive research experience. Some of the content / cases that these databases offer are mentioned below.
1. Indian Civil Cases.
2. Criminal Cases.
3. Company Cases.
4. Statutes and Notifications.
5. Case laws and Judgements.
6. Acts, Rules and Ordinances.
These are just a few areas where legal database offers impeccable research solutions. Moreover, this online research tool offers additional benefits such as daily legal news, press releases, articles and notices. It simply means that legal entities such as lawyers, law firms and individuals do not need to subscribe to various magazines and journals to update themselves.
Whether it is patents and trademark, labour, income tax, sales tax, excise tax or service tax, online digital database turns into a virtual genie offering legal and authentic solutions for various case scenarios. These are appropriately appended with sub-notes, citations and case notes which are simply indispensible.
Interestingly, these databases are developed with the help of senior law firms and book publishing companies. What does this mean for a user? It means a reservoir of legal digital data that is genuine, practical and meaningful, and an amazing reference platform. The content produced by the hard work of these groups of individuals and companies results in an amazing legal content which is rich in every sense.
Some of the highlights of a computer based legal database are -
• Search options - Online legal databases have built in search options. These include simple or menu search, and more complex filtered options such as citation or act.
• Analysis - A user can choose from various analytic options in terms of timeline, judge and even various search parameters.
• Bonus tools - Additional tools such as adding / appending notes, document sharing / collaboration, word and outlook integration and real time reporting makes research tasks a hassle free chore.
• This knowledgebase hub further allows users to build a parallel customized database which is great for future cases. Incidentally, this legal database is based on Cloud Computing and therefore possesses all the advantages of this secure, stable and state of the art platform.
Mobile based database -
• The mobile database app typically comes complimentary with online package. It goes one step ahead and provides minute by minute legal notifications, updates and judgements from several High Courts and Supreme Courts.
Business Articles1. This Is The Best Things About Distribution Boards Market With Forecast To 2021
2. Stadium Seating Design
Author: Unknown Member
3. Asea Redox Water: Know All About Its Benefits In Improving Your Health
Author: Hans Augustine
4. Never Burn These Things In Your Fireplace
Author: Joseph Mack
5. Industrial Fans And Its Applications
Author: Neel Rao
6. Industrial Security Needs And Solutions
Author: Unknown Member
7. 5 Reasons To Hire A Good Exhibition Stall Design Agency
Author: Smart Exhibition Design
8. A New Android 9.0 Pie For The Samsung Galaxy Tablet S4 Now Rolling Out Of The Masses
Author: Manoj Varma
9. 9 Ways To Better Your Social Media Presence
10. Video Marketing Increases Conversions
Author: Devin A. Herz
11. Skin Diagnosis & Doctor Consultations
Author: Skin Diagnosis & Doctor Consultations
12. Benefits Of As9100 Rev D Certification
Author: John Mills
13. Effective Tips To Attract Millennials To Your Restaurant
Author: Brendan Lee
14. Htc Was Launched By It’s A New Smartphone Of Desire 12+ In Uk 2019
Author: Manoj Varma
15. Cat Fleas And Ticks Treatment
Author: Cat Fleas And Ticks Treatment