ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Wechat Marketing: Effective Strategies For Successful Business In China
Excluding 1.4 billion Chinese citizens, the rest of the world is busy socializing via top chat services and social media platforms. Rather a major chunk of the Chinese population is hooked into WeChat for their social media services from playing games, reading news, online shopping, chatting, sharing information with others, tracking their fitness activities and even paying for services and goods. With multiple services available in only one app, it is important to know how effectively one should strategize WeChat marketing for growing their business in the Chinese marketplace.
WeChat Accounts for Business – The first step to establish your WeChat marketing strategy is applying for one of the three business accounts. Official accounts are accessible to businesses, government organizations, media and celebrities and are in the form of enterprise, service and subscription accounts. Subscription accounts help in allowing your brand in broadcasting one message per day to subscribers that appears in the subscription accounts folder. Instead, service accounts provide up to four broadcasts every month and appear in the friend session list, but having a verified account will give access to nine API’s and can also apply for using WeChat pay. Enterprise accounts have access to business and messaging tools but only available in Mainland China.
Marketing based on Specific Location – Owning an official account helps you take advantage of location detection services for localizing WeChat marketing strategies. When someone is using the WeChat app, they can find lists of local businesses around their area that is taking advantage of the official accounts. By using this facility, companies can share their product list or service information to people residing in their own areas. A good example of location-based marketing is through WeChat when a restaurant shares its menu and allows customers for placing orders and even pay for the meal.
Content Marketing in a Personalized Way – While the official accounts allow only for broadcasting messages for a certain time period with a limited number of times, so one can avail the chat services for effective WeChat marketing. By using chatbots, customers can message your brand with a keyword that will trigger the bot to reply with the exact information. It is a great medium for sharing any business information, articles, guides or videos.
Engaging with the Community – For expanding your brand’s influence throughout consumer network, engaging with your company’s customer base is the best way and WeChat offers the best medium for doing that. Effective use is sending out messages that allow your followers for sharing their ideas on a topic that is related to your business. In this way, the community gets engaged directly with the brand and if you post a creative and funny message there are higher chances of being shared across different platforms.
QR Codes – Place QR codes on print materials like website ads, newsletters, posters on the street or business flyers where WeChat users can able to scan the codes with their devices. Then they can enter the product sites by using the link and can buy the product with WeChat wallet.
Westwin offers digital marketing services such as market strategy, search engine marketing, WeChat and Weibo social media marketing, PPC advertising, mobile marketing, website localization, and more in China. To know more, visit https://adstochina.westwin.com/who_we_are/index.shtml.
Marketing Articles1. Silica Aerogel Market
Author: Moin Patni
2. Top Reasons To Invest In Social Media Marketing In China
Author: Damon Za
3. Global Water Soluble Polymers Market Is Estimated To Reach $xx Billion By 2025
4. Global Specialty Sorbents Market Is Estimated To Reach $1,602 Million By 2025
5. Global Commercial Roofing Materials Market Is Estimated To Reach $11 Billion By 2025
6. In-flight Autopilot (automated) Systems Market Is Estimated To Reach $9.4 Billion By 2024
7. Digital Marketing 101 : Building A Digital Marketing Plan In 2020
8. How To Increase Your Brand Visibility And Sales With Pinterest For Woocommerce
9. Top 5 Seo Company In Ahmedabad
Author: Mahi Kapoor
10. Branding - All You Need To Know!
Author: Mario Henein
11. Why Digital Marketing Is Better Than Traditional Marketing For Your Business
12. Medical First Aid Kits And General Supplies
Author: Safety Direct
13. Gold Rates Are Likely To Be Nominal In This Quarterly
Author: Deepak pant
14. Global Cobalt Acetate Market Is Estimated To Reach $xx Billion By 2026major Demand From The Paint In
15. Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Equipment Market Is Estimated To Reach $4.26 Billion By 2026