ALL >> Health >> View Article
Elawoman Fertility Loan
Elawoman loan specializes in providing patient financing services for all the options of fertility treatment. They have an easy, convenient loan process and competitive rates through partners which ensures that the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle in achieving the dream of a family. The financial score of the patients determines what kind of health care partner fits them and what kind of fertility tests are covered, but team Elawoman makes sure that the patients have all the options at hand at the best possible rates. The patients can also explore low-cost EMIs for providing finance to IVF and also to Surrogacy patients.
Elawoman has many loan partners, which provides medical loans in a very short span of time so that one can start with their treatment right away. One just needs to submit their required documents and if the loan is approved, the amount is disbursed within 24 hours.
The process of finalizing the loan is very fast and smooth here. One just needs to file an online application to request a loan. The entire procedure is paperless and digitally approved.
Features of Elawoman Fertility Loan
Elawoman fertility loan service provides the following features:
• They have disbursed more than 7,000 Loans at a 0% interest rate
• Elawoman has 2 Hour approval process with 24-hour disbursement timeline
• The package of loan is available from Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs 25 Lakhs
• One can get the highest confidentiality here
• They provide flexible terms
• One can retain their existing credit
Advantages of Elawoman Fertility Loan
Elawoman fertility loan service has the following advantages:
They have specialists in fertility financing
They provide personal attention
Here one can get a comparison of different providers
Easy step by step application
100 % secure
Documents Required to be Submitted
After submitting the documents, they are analyzed to calculate the credit score. If one fulfills the desired criteria, the loan disbursement process is started and it takes next 24-48 hours to receive the loan amount. In order to be eligible for a loan request, the age of the person must be in between 21 to 55 years.
One needs to submit the following documents for the fast approval of loan application:
Last 6 months bank statements
3 months salaried slip (if salaried)
Maximum Loan Amount and Other Details
An individual can sanction only an amount of Rs. 10 Lakhs for infertility loans. However, for surrogacy treatment, sometimes an individual may also require a higher medical loan. Medical loans can be used for any of the fertility treatments such as surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, TESA, Laparoscopy, and IVF with donor egg or sperms. These medical loans can also be utilized for medical expenses associated with medicines, diagnostic tests, and consumables during treatment.
The maximum tenure to pay back the entire loan amount is 5 years that is 60 months. One can easily repay the loan amount here in flexible EMIs. However, the maximum duration is fixed for 5 years. So, the EMI depends on tenure as well as the amount of loan. The rate of interest for a loan may start at 0% for the patients. If one is not a defaulter in the past and their CIBIL score is impressive, then their interest rate is always on the lower side.
ElaWoman is a team of experienced healthcare experts, researcher, psychologists and technicians and have more than 40 years fertility research.
Health Articles1. Make Use Ice Packs- Relieve Muscle Pain
2. Continuously Improve Yourself (explained)
3. 5 Signs You're Dehydrated
Author: Pacific Medical Care
4. Supplier Of Braces In Las Vegas
Author: Calvin Carey
5. Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. Supplements And Their Health Benefits
Author: nancy smith
7. Psoriasis Treatment In Ayurveda
Author: Ambika Nayak
8. A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
Author: John Dugan
9. Best Transarterial Radioembolisation Treatment Center At Haryana
10. Veterinary Vaccines Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Urgent Care Center Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
12. Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
13. Proteomics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
14. Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
15. In-vivo Toxicology Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities