ALL >> Health >> View Article
Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Akanksha Hospital and Research Institutes motto promotes "A journey of a Patient to a Parent", with advanced facilities like IVF, ICSI, IUI, IMSI, IVF with Surrogacy, Sperm and Oocyte cryopreservation, Embryo Cryopreservation, Sperm, Egg and Embryo Donation, Laser Assisted Hatching, PESA and TESA, world class facilities and Instruments for enhancing the success ratio.
Surrogacy is the form of Third party Reproduction. "Surrogacy", means an arrangement in which a woman agrees to a pregnancy achieved through ART, in which neither of the gametes belong to her or her husband, with the intention to carry it to term and handover the child to the person or persons for whom she is acting as a surrogate.
Indications for Surrogacy includes:
• Women with absence of uterus
• Women with huge fibroids, severe adenomyosis
• Women with hysterectomy for various reasons
• Women who suffer repeated miscarriages
• Repeated IVF failure – due to nonreceptive uterus
• Women with certain medical conditions – severe heart disease, kidney disease
• Women for whom the prospect of carrying a baby to term is very remote
• Single father
Steps in Surrogacy
• Proper patient selection
• Source of surrogate (ART bank)
• Proper selection & screening of the surrogate
• Intensive counseling – the key factor
• Proper controlled ovarian stimulation and IVF technique
• Preparing the surrogate
• Synchronizing the cycles of the surrogate and the genetic mother
• Window period for embryo transfer
• Taking care of the legalities and financial contracts
• Transparency of the whole arrangement
We have been in the Surrogacy since 15 years and our first case was Asia's First and World's Fifth case of Grandmother Surrogacy. Since then the journey started and we are proud that Akanksha Hospital and Research institute has 1400 Surrogate babies delivered under one roof.
A unique Surrogacy centre which follow Proper ART guidelines. The surrogate mothers are strictly selected among 25-25 years age, with proven history of at-least one Healthy child Birth, thoroughly screened for all infections, physically, legally ans psychological fit individuals are properly counselled with all implications informed. They live in a special Accommodation in the hospital itself where 24*7 they are monitored and all the requirements are taken care of. With proper diet and medication.
Moreover, Vocational training like Sewing, Knitting, Art and Crafts, Beauty Parlour are been taught to the surrogates living in-house.
Health Articles1. Make Use Ice Packs- Relieve Muscle Pain
2. Continuously Improve Yourself (explained)
3. 5 Signs You're Dehydrated
Author: Pacific Medical Care
4. Supplier Of Braces In Las Vegas
Author: Calvin Carey
5. Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. Supplements And Their Health Benefits
Author: nancy smith
7. Psoriasis Treatment In Ayurveda
Author: Ambika Nayak
8. A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
Author: John Dugan
9. Best Transarterial Radioembolisation Treatment Center At Haryana
10. Veterinary Vaccines Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Urgent Care Center Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
12. Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
13. Proteomics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
14. Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
15. In-vivo Toxicology Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities