ALL >> Health >> View Article
Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Total Articles: 4
Akanksha Hospital and Research Institutes motto promotes "A journey of a Patient to a Parent", with advanced facilities like IVF, ICSI, IUI, IMSI, IVF with Surrogacy, Sperm and Oocyte cryopreservation, Embryo Cryopreservation, Sperm, Egg and Embryo Donation, Laser Assisted Hatching, PESA and TESA, world class facilities and Instruments for enhancing the success ratio.
Surrogacy is the form of Third party Reproduction. "Surrogacy", means an arrangement in which a woman agrees to a pregnancy achieved through ART, in which neither of the gametes belong to her or her husband, with the intention to carry it to term and handover the child to the person or persons for whom she is acting as a surrogate.
Indications for Surrogacy includes:
• Women with absence of uterus
• Women with huge fibroids, severe adenomyosis
• Women with hysterectomy for various reasons
• Women who suffer repeated miscarriages
• Repeated IVF failure – due to nonreceptive uterus
• Women with certain medical conditions – severe heart disease, kidney disease
• Women for whom the prospect of carrying a baby to term is very remote
• Single father
Steps in Surrogacy
• Proper patient selection
• Source of surrogate (ART bank)
• Proper selection & screening of the surrogate
• Intensive counseling – the key factor
• Proper controlled ovarian stimulation and IVF technique
• Preparing the surrogate
• Synchronizing the cycles of the surrogate and the genetic mother
• Window period for embryo transfer
• Taking care of the legalities and financial contracts
• Transparency of the whole arrangement
We have been in the Surrogacy since 15 years and our first case was Asia's First and World's Fifth case of Grandmother Surrogacy. Since then the journey started and we are proud that Akanksha Hospital and Research institute has 1400 Surrogate babies delivered under one roof.
A unique Surrogacy centre which follow Proper ART guidelines. The surrogate mothers are strictly selected among 25-25 years age, with proven history of at-least one Healthy child Birth, thoroughly screened for all infections, physically, legally ans psychological fit individuals are properly counselled with all implications informed. They live in a special Accommodation in the hospital itself where 24*7 they are monitored and all the requirements are taken care of. With proper diet and medication.
Moreover, Vocational training like Sewing, Knitting, Art and Crafts, Beauty Parlour are been taught to the surrogates living in-house.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary