ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore Majestic Works Of Art With Flights To Singapore
When you're at the award-winning Singapore Changi Airport, you'll be treated to some exciting visual delights that would make your time spent at the airport truly memorable. This international airport has been ranked consistently as one of the world's best in recent times. If you have a layover, you'll have many things to do before you board your next flight. While at the airport, you can also have some of the best experiences in shopping, dining, and entertainment across its four terminals. However, what most of the passengers awaiting their next flight cherish are the impressive artworks created at several places.
Among the works you can explore after arriving at the airport in one of the flights to Singapore is a kinetic sculpture called 'A Million Times at Changi'. Located at the first level of Terminal 2, it is also a functioning clock with its hands making different designs and patterns in a synchronised manner. It is a brilliant representation of the concept of time created by 'Humans Since 1982' an artist collective based in Stockholm. This artwork combines the beauty of synchronised movement and an analogue clock's fundamental character with more than a thousand stepper motors. With a height of 3.4 metres and width of 7.5 metres, it is among the world's biggest kinetic artworks.
During your layover at the Singapore Changi Airport after arriving in any of the flights to Singapore, you'll get the chance to visit the Arrival Garden while exploring Terminal 1. Spread across an area of 460 square metres, this garden welcomes its visitors with attractive natural greenery and some unique experiences. It has a curated collection of flora that emulates the habitat of dragonflies. The feature pool of this garden creates fascinating ripples and patterns. A key highlight of this garden is the Mexican Fan Palm, which can survive in dry soil.
Savings made on your cheap flights to Singapore can be utilised to shop for your favourite items from the world's famous brands at the retail outlets spread across the airport's terminals. If you're in Terminal 3, don't forget to explore an amazing sculpture called 'Birds in Flight' created by the Singaporean artist, Baet Yeok Kuan. It has been inspired by the flight trajectory of a seabird known as the Arctic tern, which travels long distances across the globe from its breeding grounds during the annual migration period. The flock of birds in dynamic motion has been created using coloured stainless steel.
Butterfly Garden is yet another enchanting garden you can visit during your time spent at the airport. This garden is also located in Terminal 3 and is the first butterfly garden in the world to be housed in an airport with more than a thousand tropical butterflies. It has been designed as a habitat for these butterflies with numerous flowering plants, lush greenery, and a grotto waterfall. You can watch the breeding and feeding of butterflies at a close range with the help of individual enclosures and educational corners. The garden's signature plant species include the Indian Holly, Egyptian Star Cluster, and Red Powderpuff Plant.
Travel Articles1. Book Cheap Flights Tickets Online With Spirit Airline Reservations Website
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservation
2. Meet Wedding Guests With An Affordable Car Service Houston
Author: Meet Wedding Guests with an Affordable Car Service
3. Experience The True Colors Of Rajasthan By Visiting Pushkar Camel Fair
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Extraordinary Prom Transport With A Limo Rental In Dc
Author: Extraordinary Prom Transport with a Limo Rental in
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - A Complete Guide To Everest Base Camp Trek
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
6. Las Vegas Holidays Take You To The Famous Attractions
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
7. Visit Fantastic Attractions During Your Lanzarote Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
8. Gangtok Sightseeing Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
9. Maihar Devi Temple Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
10. Trikut Parvat Deoghar Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
11. Pushkar Savitri Mata Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
12. Dewas Tekri Mandir Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
13. Samdruptse Ropeway Namchi | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
14. Mata Vaishno Devi Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
15. Where Is Best To Stay In Buenos Aires? The City’s Top Neighbourhoods
Author: Deepak Nangla