ALL >> Career >> View Article
Paradise On Earth - The Andaman’sentrepreneurial Abilities Of Women In Business Cannot Be Ignored
Total Articles: 1
The entrepreneurial abilities of women in business have today seen a steady growth, which have helped Indian women to have an economic standing in the society. Today, women are not confined to their homes. They have been able to make equal contributions to the society just like men, both in the corporate world as well as in the entrepreneurial world. Many women in India are recently focusing on small business or handmade business from home, instead of being in a full-time career or in the category of non-working women at home. Business for women may not be so easy but still women are breaking traditional barriers and are treading in to world of business, which was at one point of time a complete male domain. There are many business ideas for women which when properly implemented can make them successful entrepreneurs.
Why women are doing business nowadays?
The main reasons for which Indian women are entering entrepreneurship and business ventures are as follows:
• Expertise: They have skills and expertise. All these years, their creative aspects were merely seen as a hobby. But, today, women are transforming their hobby into a serious business. In other words, business for women are more involved towards making handmade products, arts and crafts at home or related to cooking and baking, or other skills in which they have expertise.
• Passion: For many women in business, doing something passionately has helped them to start something of their own. They have a great understanding of their domain and hence are confident. They are doing something that they enjoy doing. This passion has helped them to take risks in business as not all business ideas for women can work out progressively. It’s their passion that helps them to go forward.
• Flexibility: Owning a business gives women the flexibility to work on their own as per their convenience. They are their own boss. They fix up their own time. This helps to maintain a proper work-life balance which is otherwise not possible in a regular job.
• Confidence and self reliant: Women in Business are making a mark on their own, adding value to the society and the family. They are now confident and self-reliant, and not dependent on others. This also gives them a sense of being more responsible and belongingness to both family and society, and they are seen as role models.
• Financial independence: Last but not the least, there is nothing like being financially independent. When women work, they earn. They earn not for themselves but also for the family. They become contributors to the economy of the country too. Earnings of women in the initial stage may not be high but once the business starts rolling, there is no looking back.
Business ideas for women
Modern Indian women are now venturing in entrepreneurship as there are many business ideas for women in today’s time. They are no longer the job aspirants, rather they are the job creators because their business is giving jobs to other women too. Reality is that business is not a men’s domain anymore. Women have the entrepreneurship abilities and these should not be ignored. In fact, more and more women should have their presence in the world of business. The business ideas for women are wide and varied. Women in Business can do their business on handmade goods. They can create handicraft items and sell. They can stitch, knit, design and paint. Business for women can also be related to their culinary skills, where they can be chef, baker or a chocolatier. They can also do service related business like as offering content, web design or SEO services. Other services are related to home tutoring, child care, teaching, beauty services and so on. Every woman has the skill and it is this skill which can help her to be a woman in business provided she has the zeal and passion to do something on her own.
To sum up
Women entrepreneurial abilities should not be ignored. Women in Business must be considered seriously in what they do. Business for women can bring in different and positive perspectives to society. With so many business ideas for women available, it is necessary that women should consider home business seriously. Our country is seeing a steady growth in the number of women entrepreneurs in recent time and we hope that this number keeps on growing at an increasing pace continuously.
For more - http://bit.ly/2UFtGb1
Blog Credit: https://urlzs.com/osxX
Career Articles1. Uncovering Deception During Job Interviews
Author: Steven Aperen
2. Tips To Write An Effective Curriculum Vitae
3. A Guide To Improving Your Resume
4. Environmental Modeling And Leed Certification
Author: ge 3s
5. Hr Staffing Solutions In Bangalore
Author: TeamPlus India
6. Understanding Of The Roles, Objectives Of Top Recruitment Consultants In India
Author: jennifer jam
7. Benefits Of Ccna Certification Training
Author: Surya Singh
8. Why Technology Advancement Is Important For A Graphic Designer In Dubai
Author: Faizan Idrees
9. Back To School - Memories Of First Day!
Author: Akshaya Patra
10. An Insight To The Digital Marketing Company
Author: Aakash Kanaujia
11. How Can You Recognize The Reliable And Reputed Recruitment Agencies In Bangkok?
Author: Maxwell Emard
12. Best 100 Universities In The World
13. Summer Trends Of 2019
Author: Shreyas Deshpandey
14. Role Of Pharma Job Consultants And Placement Agency In India
Author: jennifer jam
15. How Free Job Posting Site Help To Hire Chef, Tailor, Security Guard & Office Boy Easily?
Author: Amit Singh