ALL >> Business >> View Article
Samsung Galaxy S9 – Is The Cheapest Way To Own’s Samsung’s Flagship
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the next-generation smartphone developed by Samsung. The S9 looks set to be released in early 2018, with new features including faster processors, improved curved displays and dual-lens cameras. This is all the latest news, including the release date, specifications and prices before the official release.
The GALAXY S9 was inherited last month by the Samsung Galaxy S10, but it is still a very powerful flagship product, which has become very affordable due to new offers.
Samsung canceled the Galaxy S9 in February 2018, and the hardware is incredible for countless reasons.
The most important of these is the new camera system for mobile phones, which uses a variable aperture that allows the lens to be turned on or off depending on lighting conditions.
In addition, the Galaxy S9's display is still one of the best, providing an unobtrusive viewing experience for Android fans.
In the UK, the Galaxy S9 uses Samsung's own Exynos 9810 chipset to provide fast performance on Google's Android operating system.
Since its first launch, Korean hardware has been upgraded to Android ...
... 9 Pie, and Samsung's new One UI skin runs on it.
The new software not only provides users with a fresh aesthetic, but also offers many convenient features, such as a system-wide dark mode.
Here are some notable specifications from S9 :
• Display - 5.8 inch AMOLED
• Main camera - 12 megapixel main sensor, f / 1.5-2.4
• Front camera - 8 megapixel sensor, f / 1.7
• Processor and RAM - Exynos 9810 with 4GB RAM
• Battery - 3,000mAh capacity
• Waterproof and dustproof - Yes, it can be placed in 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes
The Galaxy S9's feature list is complemented by some new offers from Mobiles.co.uk, which makes the hardware more affordable.
In particular, the outlet offers Android fans a commendable offer for refurbished Galaxy S9 devices.
One of the best deals here is O2 - this tariff comes with 3GB of data in addition to unlimited minutes and text.
The two-year plan costs £26 a month and the upfront cost is £15.
In total, this option was priced at £639 during this period.
The second deal from O2 is more attractive to those who want a higher Internet grant.
The price of the program is £31 per month, with 10GB of data in addition to unlimited minutes and text.
There is also a 99p upfront cost here.
During the two-year period, the tariff will reach £744.99.
Alternatively, customers can purchase equipment directly from the website for £450.
For those who want the new Galaxy S9, Samsung is currently selling the hardware for a discount of £549.
The Korean technology giant's offer starts on March 5 and will last until April 1.
HandsetRecycle is the best place to sell my phone to samsung, sell samsung phone, samsung sell phones for the best price in the UK market. Sell your old or used mobile phones today at Handset Recycle and get more cash.
For more details, visit the website Sell.handsetrecycle.com
Business Articles1. What Are The Qualities Of A Good Security Guard?
Author: Logan Hartley
2. Organic Yeast Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
3. Enzymes Market Is Projected To Reach $14.7 Billion By 2025
4. Why Is Al Maya The Best Food Distributor?
5. Apm Commercial Paving And Parking Lot Paving Bay Shore Ny
6. Top 5 Child Nft Artists Who Are Ruling The Industry
Author: alicia adley
7. A 3-minute Read On The Uber For Massage Services App Development
Author: Clara Fernandas
8. Why Do Most People Like Interior Design?
Author: The Archspace
9. Decorative Flooring Services
10. Best Store For Wholesale Junior Clothing
Author: Bonnie Hill
11. Medtronic Newsletter
Author: haven smith
12. Benefits & Features Of Astronomical Street Light Timers
13. Lucintel Forecasts Mycotoxin Testing Market To Reach Grow At A Cagr Of 6%-8% From 2020 To 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
14. Global Manager Group Celebrates Thanksgiving And Blackfriday With 20% Discount Offer On Documents And Training Kits
Author: Global Manager Group
15. Sit, Stand, And Move: The Advantages Of Height-adjustable Desks
Author: samaira reddy