ALL >> Business >> View Article
Amazon Has Suspended Your Account, Now What?
Amazon Has Suspended Your Account, Now What?
Need to-dos in case of account suspension? Take a breath and subscribe here for these extra tips.
Considering numerous challenges and bottlenecks faced as a seller on Amazon, nothing can be better than having a partner who can help you out successfully in such situations.
So, you’ve been selling on Amazon. All seems to be going well when suddenly, you get a notification on your phone from the seller app – “your selling privileges have been removed.”
If you’re like many other FBA sellers, you’re probably feeling a sense of panic at the prospect of your income, perhaps even a large part of your livelihood suddenly disappearing.
Account suspensions always tend to be a hot topic among Amazon sellers – it’s not uncommon for accounts to be suspended with little transparency as to why and the process for getting them reinstated can be quite drawn-out. It’s also true that Amazon frequently changes policies, or seems to change the way they implement them, this can see otherwise quite innocent sellers with their accounts suspended.
If you’ve received that dreaded notice, here are a few things you should know:
Why does Amazon suspend sellers?
There are three main reasons why Amazon suspends seller accounts:
• They feel that your performance is not up to scratch. This could mean complaints, returns or taking action too slowly to respond to customers. • Selling a restricted product. • Violating Amazon’s policies. As it sounds, this could cover a range of possibilities. Some common ones include “sold products not as described,” “sold used as new” or “inauthentic” products. • Another reason for suspension that happens on occasion is over intellectual property disputes. Sometimes a seller has complained that an account is selling products or using branding that is their intellectual property, getting the other account suspended. Sellers should also be aware that Amazon monitors its policy of not having more than one account quite closely. • Sellers have been suspended when they’ve used a computer or IP address that Amazon associates with a suspended account.
Typically, you would receive a notice from Amazon with some sort of explanation, for example, “here are the ASINs we have received complaints about,” however it’s not always clear exactly what they’re talking about. Sometimes, for example, the account suspension is the first indication you’ll get that your listing has been hijacked by fakers.
Amazon doesn’t discriminate over who gets their account suspended. Many unsuspecting sellers have thought themselves to be too big to be suspended, but they’ve found their accounts suspended nonetheless. Just remember, it’s their platform so it’s also their prerogative to suspend accounts, which is one risk you undertake by selling with them.
To find out exactly why your account is suspended, you can check “Performance Notifications” in your Seller Central account.
Need to-dos in case of account suspension? Take a breath and subscribe here for these extra tips. Considering numerous challenges and bottlenecks faced as a seller on Amazon, nothing can be better than having a partner who can help you out successfully in such situations. So, you’ve been selling on Amazon. All seems to be going well when suddenly, you get a notification on your phone from the seller app – “your selling privileges have been removed.”
Business Articles1. Thinking Out Of The Box With Your Tin Packaging
2. Background Verification Companies In Gurgaon
Author: Abhishek sarswat
3. How To Choose The Right Security Firm For Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Arthur Pangis
4. Reasons Small Businesses Need Accounting Services
Author: R Johnson
5. Webinar #17 – F9 V6 Scheduling Hub
6. The Importance Of Brand Protection
7. Brand Protection: Are You Protecting What Is Yours
8. What Does Brand Integrity Mean And Why Is It Important?
9. Everything You Need To Know About Foam Fire Extinguishers
Author: lura watson
10. Background Verification Companies In Hyderabad
Author: Abhishek Sarswat
11. Hire Dtc Cargo Movers And Packers Today!
Author: Ashish Kapur
12. 10 Tips For You To Become A Prominent Python Programmer
13. Importance Of Spices & Ingredients In The Food Dishes (explained)
Author: Priya Pandya
14. 4 Pros Of Hiring A Professional Company For Commercial Cleaning
Author: myles brown
15. A Business Process Optimization Strategy App Which Helps To Enhance Your Business
Author: Mario F. Davis