ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Symptoms?
PCOS is usually referred as the polycystic ovaries (PCO) or polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD). This been affecting many women all round the world more than five million. One of the main cause that happen in the woman is the infertility, regular reproductive is also affects like periods or doesn’t have a proper function of the menstrual cycle. We have come many women that our suffering from PCOS on the daily basis. There many vary in the degrees of PCOS but some of them experience many of them at once the list of symptoms are following.
• Irregular periods or absents of them
• Showing of acne
• Unwanted growth of the dark hair on chin, upper lips or lower abdomen
• Issues related gain of weight and including the difficulty in losing it
These symptoms mention above are mainly reason of two hormone that take place in excess in our body, those are testosterone and insulin. If they are available in excess amount in your body that might block the ovulation that will be taking place in your body. There may lead to irregular menses and fertility process in the body. These both hormonal imbalance can contribute in your weight gain. If there is high testosterone that may be the reason to increase of hair growth and acne.
The easy way to treat PCOS for the lower the testosterone is birth control pills. That will not be very favourable for the women that wants to conceive a child, so isn’t an option for them. For the women that doesn’t ovulate for them the best way is to push the odds that will increase the odd of conception to the ovaries to push the fertility medication that is called clomid. That can help women 80 to 85 percent with polycystic ovarian syndrome symptoms of infertility and ovulate them with clomid.
The rest of 15 to 20 percent will need some the higher than this treatment. The other way is to lower the insulin that is present in the body. The medication that will help them is metformin. They also need to increase the carbs in the body. However we emphasis on what type and how many of it you need to consume in a day. There are two types of carbs that can be good and bad carbs in which you need to differentiate which you have to consume or not.
If you consume carbs which you are not supposed to consume then that will increase or spike the level of insulin in the body and that will happen very quickly. If there is high level of insulin present in the body then that will increase the level of testosterone. That will make the ovulation harder in the ovary. With the treatment of metformin they lower the insulin level and that reduce the polycystic ovarian syndrome complications to happen in the body. That will help in processing the ovulation more frequently.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on polycystic ovarian syndrome. In the above article have covered topics such as polycystic ovarian syndrome symptoms , polycystic ovarian syndrome complications
Health Articles1. Make Use Ice Packs- Relieve Muscle Pain
2. Continuously Improve Yourself (explained)
3. 5 Signs You're Dehydrated
Author: Pacific Medical Care
4. Supplier Of Braces In Las Vegas
Author: Calvin Carey
5. Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. Supplements And Their Health Benefits
Author: nancy smith
7. Psoriasis Treatment In Ayurveda
Author: Ambika Nayak
8. A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
Author: John Dugan
9. Best Transarterial Radioembolisation Treatment Center At Haryana
10. Veterinary Vaccines Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Urgent Care Center Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
12. Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
13. Proteomics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
14. Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
15. In-vivo Toxicology Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities