ALL >> General >> View Article
Animal’s Rights In Islam
Islam teaches mercy, kindness, and compassion not only for human beings but all the creatures on the earth. In Islam, all the species have their own values in the creation hierarchy except some prohibited such as pig and others which are so dangerous for human life. So, man has responsibilities for their well-being and food.
Islam strongly stresses in order to treat animals with compassion and mercy. The Holy Quran clearly mentions that all the creation praises Allah (SWT) in their respective languages.
The significance of Animal’s rights is cleared during the Ihram when pilgrims are not allowed to harm them. And those who go for holy journey through Umrah Tours from London UK are completely guided by the experts.
The prophet of God strictly ordered to treat animals with full of mercy and kindness. He (SAW) forbade to mark on the face of animals, but if necessary then just suggested to mark on the back of animals. Once during the journey, a sparrow-mother cried above the head of the caravan. At asking the reason from the Holy Prophet (SAW), Sahaba told that her young one was caught by someone. Thus, Allah’s Apostle ordered to leave her young one at her nest.
Prophet of God became angry at the man by seeing the camel in the state of lean. The companions of the Prophet asked if there is a reward for us in serving the animals. So, Allah’s Apostle replied that there is a huge reward for serving any living being.
Thus, the Quran and Hadith both teach the rights of animals, and we should behave animals with kindness. Since man is the supper creature than all other creatures, so for the good survival of human, Allah (SWT) allows a man to hunt the recommended animals and birds. But in different circumstances hunting is prohibited, for example in the state of Ihram pilgrims are not allowed to hunt the animals or birds. And Reputable UK Hajj Umrah operators also tell the penalty of hunting during the Ihram.
Therefore, the survival of creatures are key principles in Islam and we should not consider ourselves the creators but caretakers. We are not allowed to harm them because they play an important role on the earth to make the life of man comfortable. It is true that in the modern era the technologies have been replaced instead of animals but still, they are used in poor societies and hilly areas as well.
I am Ady Grewal and specifically providing information about all kinds of Umrah Packages through Islamic Travel. Truly, my major purpose is to make sure the religious obligation of UK based Muslim brothers and sisters by providing the information of cheapest packages from the UK to Saudi Arabia. If you are interested to perform Umrah, so you are at the absolutely right place. May Allah (SWT) fulfill your holy dream.
General Articles1. Mp3 Juice: Best Free Mp3 Downloads Site.
2. Reasons How Art For Kids Makes Their Life Creative
Author: Print n pack
3. Data Processing For Clinical Trials Made Easy With Edc/ Ecrf
4. The Different Forms Of Bail
5. Spine Problems? Get The Best Physiotherapy At Our Clinic
Author: Karina Rosca
6. Get Rid Of Extra Fat Effortlessly With This Fat Loss Treatment
Author: Karina Rosca
7. Here’s Why You Need To Buy Your Hand Sanitizer Wholesale
Author: Aneel Irfan
8. Protect Your Rights With Solicitors In Campbelltown
Author: Coleman Greig Lawyers
9. Develop A Venture Based Online Media Application Using The Onlyfans Clone And Witness An Ordinary Re
10. Silent Signs That Indicate Your House Have A Major Electrical Problem!
11. Tips To Use Live Polling In Presentation
12. Electric Heat Tracing Market Projected To Reach $2.5 Billion By 2025
13. Role Of Naturopathy And Yoga In Fighting Covid-19 By Yoga Temple India
Author: Rakesh Kumar
14. The Right Level Of Welding Safety For Your Workers’ Eyesight
Author: Maria Shara
15. Three Interesting Uses For An Iron Trellis
Author: Jerry Peed