ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Fruits Included In Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
A healthy diet plays a vital role in the life of kidney patients. A kidney patient is suffering from highly toxic materials, urea, and creatinine. The only ways to excrete it out is to increase the intake of some fruits and avoid eating some fruits. Fruit also assists in balancing the minerals in the body of a kidney patient, but all fruits are not good for kidney patients, so they have to avoid some fruits, and consume some fruits in a limited amount.
The Fruits a Kidney Patient can consume
Fruits are roots of healthy nutrients which is why kidney patients who are getting ayurvedic kidney disease treatment include fruits in their diet. Kidney disease wants you to add such fruits in the diet that are low in sodium and potassium and high in nutrients and antioxidants. Picking the best fruit helps you to control your level of potassium.
1. Apple is a kind of fruit which have high fibers and anti-inflammatory properties. 100 grams of apples contain 1 mg sodium, 107 mg potassium, and 10 mg phosphorus which are useful for a kidney patient. Apple is known for decreasing cholesterol, preventing kidney disease, protecting against heart diseases, diminishing the risk of cancer, and it also detox the body.
2. Red grapes are kidney-friendly fruit, they are not only tasty also a high source of vitamin C, and rich flavonoids that prevent blood clots from freezing. Resveratrol is a type of flavonoid that improves blood circulation and also helps reduce swelling. This keeps the kidney healthy. The 75 grams of red grapes contain 1.5 mg sodium, 144 mg of potassium, and 15 mg phosphorus which is useful to clean our kidneys.
3. Blue Berry is the best source of antioxidant that you can eat. In particular, there is anthocyanin which is antioxidant, which can save you from heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. This kidney-friendly food is a great alternative which contains sodium, phosphorus, and potassium in a small amount. The 148 g Blue Berry contains 1.5 mg sodium, 114 mg potassium, and 18 mg phosphorus.
4. Although pineapple also comes in sour fruits, kidney patients can eat it, because fortunately, pineapple is a sweet, low potassium option for kidney patients. At the same time, potassium is very high in oranges, bananas, and kiwi. Pineapple gets a good amount of fiber, vitamin B, manganese and bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme, which helps to reduce swelling. 165 g Pineapple contains 2 mg sodium, 180 mg potassium, and 13 mg phosphorus. Pineapple is also useful for those who are consuming ayurvedic medicine for kidney failure.
5. Cranberry is also called kidney-friendly fruit because it is profitable for both the urinary tract and kidney. This small, sharp fruit contain A-type proanthocyanins, which contain phytonutrients that prevent bacteria from adhering to the layer of the urinary tract and also save them from infection. The 165 grams of cranberry contains 2 mg sodium, 180 mg potassium, and 13 mg phosphorus. Along with this fruit, you can also take some more fruits that will keep your kidneys healthy. You can consume peaches, grapes, pears, berries, strawberries, nectarines, plum, and watermelons.
The fruits a kidney patient should avoid consuming
An individual with kidney related issues should not consume high potassium fruits. You cannot eat:
• Prunes or they should be taken in a very limited amount
The natural herbs a kidney patient can use to stay healthy -
Ayurvedic herbs are considered to be the most useful to heal kidney related disorders. Following are some of the natural herbs, you can use -
1. Stinging Nettle Seed is currently used as a trophorestorative herb to work on disease related to the kidneys. This herb protects our kidneys; heal glomerulonephritis, Bergner’s disease, and urine infection.
2. Astragalus root is used as a healthier tonic because it contains amphoteric, cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective. It heals infection in the urine and prevents the illness or causes from related to the kidneys such as control blood sugar level, heal ulcers, and urine infection.
3. Processed Rehmannia Root which is also known as Shi Di Huang is used as a blood Xue tonic. It is also heal some other diseases such as pale skin, sleep problems, and kidney related disorders.
4. Stinging Nettle Leaf help your bones to grow and become strong. This herb is very beneficial for our skin. It is used to relieve the problems associated with the kidneys that why it is known as kidney food.
5. Cordyceps Mycelium is grown-up on organic soybeans and caterpillars and it is a vital herb for an individual who is suffering from urine infection and kidney disease.
Healthy fruits can help you to prevent the complications linked with kidney disease or disorder and also provide you with health benefits. A person with kidney related problems should maintain a healthy diet plan. If you want to stay healthy forever and to get a permanent solution to for kidney disease, then take ayurvedic kidney disease treatment from Karma Ayurveda. It is one of the well-known kidney disease treatment centers in Delhi, where almost more than 35000 kidney patients get to know about ayurvedic kidney disease treatment, the diet for kidney patients, natural herbs for kidney disease, and natural treatment for kidney-related complications.
Health Articles1. Fighting Male Organ Bumps From Razor Burn
Author: John Dugan
2. Dental Crown - Dentists In Fremont, Ca
Author: Dr Meenu Giri
3. Recover Yourself Through Florida Addiction & Recovery Center (explained)
4. Curcumin Tea For Weight Loss
5. Preferred Home Care Brooklyn Ny
Author: Balmukund Dewangan
6. The Chocolate Diet | Healthigo
7. Medicare-for-all Is Poison–“statescare” Is Theantidote
Author: Deane Waldman
8. When Cbd Oil Doesn't Work
Author: Plant And Hemp
9. What Is Diabetes And The Role Of Diabetology
Author: Dinesh Kumar
10. What To Do After A Serious Collision
Author: Hendy Johnson
11. New Jersey Partial Hospitalization Centers
Author: teresitat kennedy
12. Actinium (ac 225) Alpha Prrt Center With Best Facilities
13. How Are Cool Sanitary Napkins Different From Regular Napkins?
Author: Harleen Kaur
14. Your Baby’s Cord Blood Used As Regenerative Medicine
Author: Navya Sharma
15. Using Mutual Self-pleasuring To Communicate Sensually
Author: John Dugan