ALL >> General >> View Article
Pvc Floor To Ground Base Requirements And Installation Steps
Two methods of installing PVC sports flooring
The floor and the floor are bonded together by a special connecting belt provided by the manufacturer. The floor and the [url=https://www.sc-zsfloor.com/prefabricated-interlocking-running-track]prefabricated interlocking running track[/url] are not bonded. The sc-zsfloor sports floor manufacturer can roll up or remove the PVC sports floor at will, which is convenient for movement.
Second, fixed installation:
1. Semi-fixed type: special double-sided tape, which is bonded with the special double-sided tape of the manufacturer's matching between the floor and the floor. At the same time, the floor and the floor are also bonded together, which can effectively prevent the floor from happening due to strenuous exercise. Moving, slitting, and making it easy to move the entire site in the future.
2. Partial bonding: 20 cm of adhesive bonding on the ground with the edge of the floor as the reference.
3. Fully glued: all glued on the ground to be laid.
[Installation of PVC sports flooring to the grassroots level]:
The [url=https://www.sc-zsfloor.com/detachable-futsal-sport-floor-tiles]procurement futsal court[/url] of the construction must be clean, long-lasting and clean, with high flatness and no cracks. The concrete floor moisture content cannot exceed 2.5%. The moisture content of the gypsum floor shall not exceed 0.5%. Before the floor is laid. After the floor is dusted, PVC sports flooring can be laid. If the original ground is uneven, it can also construct self-leveling of about 2mm. If it is non-absorbent ground such as mineral base, stone, ceramic tile, etc., it can be directly paved.
[Note]: If it is a wet floor such as a basement, the floor must be waterproof to isolate water vapor.
[PVC floor installation steps]:
1. The ground should be laid flat and clean.
2. PVC sports flooring must be laid out in advance for laying on the ground for more than 24 hours before laying, and the site temperature should not be lower than 15 °C. After the floor is restored, the ends should be kept 5 cm more. Before pasting, roll the unfolded floor back about halfway, then scrape the glue – starting from the middle – the glue is applied with a toothed scraper.
3. Arrange in the order of the number of the floor, align and merge, pay attention to the alignment of the site line during the paving process.
4. Open the adjacent two pieces of [url=https://www.sc-zsfloor.com/prefabricated-interlocking-running-track]removable synthesis prefabricated interlocking running track[/url] along the joint, place the special connecting belt of the manufacturer on the lower side of the joint, brush the glue on the surface of the joint, first stick one of the plates to the half of the joint, then Stick the other half to the remaining connecting strips and tighten the gap.
5. It is recommended to use water-soluble glue that is harmless to the human body for construction. When the floor is pasted, use the cork block to squeeze the floor surface from the middle to the ends so that it is flat without leaving air bubbles, and the roller is completely rolled flat.
6. After the floor is paved, it should be slotted and welded. After welding, the wire should be leveled.
General Articles1. How To Get An Insurance Claim After A Car Accident?
Author: Chris Lucero
2. Steel Door Benefits
3. Make Delicious Paneer Food Items With Fresh Paneer
Author: Krupa Panchal
4. Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market Assessment And Analysis
5. 5 Reasons Why Business Intelligence Should Be Integral Part Of An Organisation
6. The Best Winery Wedding Destinations In Australia
Author: Nicole Greentree
7. Reasons To Wear Socks
Author: Nadeem Shaikh
8. A+ Quality Report Writing Assignment Services For Irish Level 5 Sna Students
Author: james stephens
9. Give Attention If You Are A Webmaster!
10. 10 Of The Hottest Wordpress Web Design Trends In 2019
11. All Star Direct
Author: All Star Direct
12. Why You Should Take A School Tour
13. How Vulnerability Can Be The Key To Getting Parents Engaged
14. Rural Schools And Engaged Parents
15. Reduce Home Garbage By 50% With These Simple Tricks
Author: Saahas Zero Waste