ALL >> Others >> View Article
South Australia Government Rebate Program To Get The Personal Medical Alarm At Free Of Cost
Total Articles: 5
What is a personal alert system?
The personal alert system is an alarm device which helps the independently living elders to get help during an emergency for the elders who are living alone. The personal alert system is also called as personal medical alarms. It provides instant assistance during an emergency situation by simply pressing a push button. Personal alert system gives two ways connection between the 24 hours monitoring response center and the elderly people.
The medical alarm device can be in the form of wearable devices such as pendant, watch and medi-alarm. In case of emergency, by pressing a button on their wearable devices, a signal will be sent to the base in their home. Instantly it will connect to the government approved 24 hours monitoring emergency response center. The operators in the response center are well trained for assisting the elders during an emergency situation.
When and why South Australia government announced the personal alert system rebate scheme at no cost?
The personal alert system rebate scheme is announced by the government of South Australia. And this scheme is administered by the Department of Human Services (DHS). A study tells that in South Australia one quarter of older people are living alone at home. Most of them were not healthy and they need the 24/7 monitoring. For these reasons the government of South Australian initiated a rebate scheme called The Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme. This scheme aims to support the elderly people who are living alone with the risk of falls or who needs the medical concern. The personal alert systems let the elderly people to get the help immediately when they are in emergency situation.
The scheme provides the rebate to get the personal medical alarms. For installation the rebate is up to $380 and $250 for the monitoring. The eligible old people can apply for this scheme. Once the application is successfully approved and received the approval number, then they can get the personal alert medical alarms at no cost. Rebates are paid via preferred suppliers.
How useful the scheme is for south Australian elderly people?
The South Australian Government Personal alert system rebate scheme enables the elder people to get the medical alarms at no cost. This scheme is very useful to the people those who love to live independently and comfortably in their own home. With the medical alarms they can lead a life without depending on others and they can be assisted by 24/7 monitoring.
Though this scheme is available at no installation and monitoring cost, the elderly one can get the medical monitoring 24/7 through the government approved 24 hours monitoring emergency response center. In an emergency, a single press on the push button on their medical alarm wearable devices (Pendant or watch) will connect with the monitoring center. The operators in the monitoring center will know your emergency situations through the two way connection. If the operator can’t verify their situation, an ambulance will be sent automatically, and intimate to their family members or nominated contacts about the situation.
Who is the best supplier of Medical Alarm in Adelaide under the rebate scheme?
• ActiveWatch is the leading and best supplier of Medical Alarm in SA, Adelaide.
• Living independently in old age is a big question mark. ActiveWatch helps vulnerable elders to live independently with their devices like pendant and watch.
• Being monitored 24/7 with the two way connectivity with range 300 metres @ Free cost is an advantage in old age. This not only help elders to live independently, but also give a peace of mind to their care takers and children.
• ActiveWatch being the number 1 supplier of Medical Alarm, provides it at free of cost under the Australian Government Rebate Scheme.
Others Articles1. Plastic Molding Company
2. A Few Things To Consider Before You Order Weed Online
Author: West Coast Releaf
3. Buy Weed Online To Have The Time Of Your Life!
Author: Getweed Online
4. What To Expect At An Online Marijuana Dispensary?
Author: Pacific Cannabis
5. Bangalore - A City Of Growing Real Estate Value
6. Some Of The Best Olive Oil Recipes To Try At Home
7. What Are The Necessary Fssai Guidelines For Starting A Hotel Business
Author: Kumar Ram
8. What To Expect In A Photography Workshop
Author: sophia cruz
9. Hire A Fssai Consultant To Obtain Your Fssai License
Author: Kumar Ram
10. Why To Choose African Farasha Kaftan With Tie
Author: Abdul Rauf
11. Language Courses Offered In Delhi University
Author: Language Courses Offered in Delhi University
12. Iphone 6 Plus Parts To Transform Your Old Phone
Author: Darren Chappel
13. Best Online Kundali Matching
Author: Future study online
14. How To Choose The Right Hotel When You’re In Dubai
15. Let Your Run Business Smoothly Which Allows You Online Banking Payments Easily
Author: Patrick Daniel