ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
8 Facts You Should Know About Conditioners
Total Articles: 15
The myths about hair conditioning have stopped a number of people from using conditioners. The cosmetologists and hair care specialists advocate their usage for preventing and restoring the damage done to hair.
Applying a cosmetic on hair using the wrong method or in inappropriate quality doesn’t get the desired effect. The same happens when you choose a conditioner which is not made for your hair type.
Here are 8 fun facts about conditioners that will amaze you -
1. Styling Product - You don’t need a serum or gel to transform your hair into a hairdo or beautiful braid. The leave-in conditioner is the magic potion for maintaining your hair in the same position for a longer time. After you have had a hair wash, add a little amount of in-leave conditioner & use a tail comb to divide your locks into smaller sections. Braid them.
Once your hair dries, unbraid them. You’ll have beachy curls that will not open for an entire day! Remember to avoid combing.
2. Dryness - In the cooler months scalp become super dry, you might notice teeny-tiny white flakes falling from your locks. To get rid of the dryness, take a dollop of natural hair conditioner equal to a small walnut and massage to your skin. Yes, you heard it right. The sebaceous glands present in the roots release sebum which nourishes the hair follicles. In winters the natural oil is not sufficient for moisturizing the surface of the shaft (the part of locks will is visible to your eyes). The layer of the conditioners locks the natural oil produced at the roots reducing the chances of dandruff and itching.
3. Interchanging - How do you condition your hair? Majority of the people will first shampoo and then apply a conditioner. Reversing this regimen can give bouncy mane.
4. Skipping your shampoo - Using your shampoo on a regular basis can leave your cuticle vulnerable. You can alternate between cleansing conditioners and shampoo every week. It is a 2-in-one solution that will clean & moisturise your tresses at the same time. They contain cleaning agents which remove the grease and oily from your hair.
5. Hair Colour Last Longer - The best hair conditioners form a thin outer layer on the shaft. This protective covering saves your hair from the heat, pollution and other environmental damages. When you use a conditioner after a colour treatment, a cover is formed over the colour, due to which it lasts for a longer time. Conditioning after the colour also reduces the ill-effects of the harsh chemicals keeping your hair strong and healthy.
6. Using Conditioner and Shampoo of the Same Brand - People especially those who have got their hair a permanent treatment, use the conditioner and shampoo of the same brand. They think combining two different brands will not give good results or proper conditioning. Unless you are using a conditioner that fulfils the needs of your hair, any brand is perfect.
7. Good Quality Hair can stay healthy without a conditioner - They aren’t just limited to people with dry and dull hair. Even if you have silky and shiny hair you still should use a conditioner that fits in your hair texture.
8. Start with the ends - The roots of the hair hardly require conditioning. Whenever you are applying a herbal hair conditioner, start with the ends and go the mid-length. The hair towards the ends has gone under more damage than the upper ones.
I am Ankesh Kapoor and I am fond of writing articles about organic beauty products. I can provide useful information and important tips about high quality, natural, innovative skin care and health products that are user and eco-friendly.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Four Major Hacks To Learn Percussion Musical Instrument
2. 10 Best Management Books That Will Help You Thrive
Author: Heena Yadav
3. Buy Latest Womens Cotton Nighty Online
4. Rendi La Tua Giornata Più Bella Con Gli Accessori Moda Moderni
Author: Aleena Smith
5. Benefits Of Purchasing Wholesale Fashion Jewelry
Author: Frederick Fortino
6. 5 Smart Tips That Will Make You Look Taller In Bridal Lehenga
Author: Stephen Rick
7. Reasons Behind The Increased Demand Of Electrical Items On The Online Sources
Author: Martha Davies
8. Trending Birthday Cake Ideas For Girls!
Author: Monika Verma
9. Triops As Pets – A Great Option For Keeping The Unusual Yet Interesting Pet
Author: John Smith
10. The Ultimate Tip To Buy A Good Dslr Camera Without Spending Too Much At Once
Author: online layby stores NZ
11. Everything You Need To Know About Daffodil – The March Birth Flower
Author: Judy Ashwell
12. Importance Of Trendy Accessories For Women In Fashion World
Author: Michael Steven
13. Before You Perform On Stage, Buy Online Guitar At Lowest Price For Yourself
Author: Satish Kumar
14. Main Reasons To Opt For The Led Oyster Ceiling Lights
Author: Plusrite Australia
15. Michelle Obama Inspired A Fashion Concept That May Be Free
Author: Nat Hill