ALL >> Health >> View Article
“biospringa”; A Food Supplement For Your Daily Nutritional Requirements
Total Articles: 4
Most of us face numerous health problems such as fatigue, weak bones, weak immune system, obesity, digestion problems, and deficiency of vitamins, amino acids, and other important nutrients. Despite, we don’t take care of ourselves. We ignore the problems and don’t find the appropriate solution for them. Well, it’s totally not our fault, in today’s scenario we all are busy in our work life, living hectic schedules and not paying attention to our health status.
The ultimate solution to this problem is “Health Supplements
” which helps in maintaining an optimum amount of minerals and nutrient requirement in our body. And one of them is “Biospringa” by MFA DIRECT which is made by using a unique combination of three superfoods- Spirulina, Moringa Leaves Extract and Citrus Bioflavonoids. These three ingredients are loaded with amazing nutrition values. Let us take a look at them:
Spirulina – This is a type of blue-green algae that is known for reducing the high blood pressure and cholesterol levels and may reduce the risk factor of heart diseases. It is a good source of Vitamin – B, amino acids, antioxidants, and other important nutrients. The richness of iron and calcium helps in boosting the immune system.
Moringa Leaves Extract – The leaves extract is rich in antioxidants and also contain calcium and phosphorous which helps keep bones healthy and strong. Moringa is also great for heart and brain and helps in boosting up immune power.
Citrus Bioflavonoids – Citrus Bioflavonoids have multiple benefits along with bioactive vitamin C. an Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergic, and Anti-diarrheal. It is great for the immune system and helpful in maintaining blood pressure.
This Food Supplement
can do wonders to your health, only by taking 1-3 capsules daily with milk or water. Also, this product is 100% vegetarian and is manufactured at WHO GMP, ISO certified facility. It can actually improve muscular strength and overall physical performance of the body.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary