ALL >> Education >> View Article
4 Reasons Why You Should Opt For Mba In Finance
Total Articles: 13
Being one of the major MBA specializations, opting for Finance opens doors in various sectors like corporate finance, banking, real estate, investment services, etc.
It’s safe to say that a career in finance is very lucrative. But there are many other reasons to opt for an MBA in Finance from one of the best MBA colleges in Maharashtra. Let’s take a look at the four of them.
1. Demand in all industries
Finance isn’t limited to any particular sector. Without proper financial planning, businesses will cease to exist. Thus, students graduating in MBA in Finance are in demand in all industries. Graduates can opt for careers in financial planning and advisory, corporate sales, trading and analysis, asset and risk management, taxation, and personal finance among other things. By accumulating enough experience, finance managers can explore various options like consultancy to various organizations or advising the government on policy making.
2. Occupy a leadership role
An MBA in Finance teaches students about statistics, economics, leadership, and market situation. However, a subject that stands out among all of them is strategy. Companies hire finance manager so they can lay down strategies to move forward financially, depending on the market situation and the predicted forecast. Thanks to their ability to strategize and analyze, they occupy a leadership role within the organization and become lucrative assets to their company.
3. Provide financial stability
The market situation can never be linear; one moment up, next moment down. To guide through such a turbulent market, companies need the expertise of a financial manager. By opting for an MBA in Finance, financial managers develop business acumen to understand the market. The skills that they acquire in your B-school are useful in sailing a company away from potential danger and maintain financial stability at the same time.
4. Handsome Salary Offers
There are a variety of lucrative career paths in the area of finance. Some of them are:
● Accounting Manager
● Chief Financial Officers
● Cash Managers
● Credit Managers & Specialists
● Financial Analyst
● Corporate Controllers
● Finance Officers & Treasurers
● Insurance & Risk Managers
● Treasurers and Finance Officers
● Management Consultants
● Investment Bankers
● Investment Banking Associates
● Investment Sales Associates and Traders
The average pay package for a graduate with an MBA in Finance ranges from Rs 7-10 LPA and can go up as high as Rs 20 LPA. By accumulating more experience, your pay package will be double of what you were earning at the start.
Thus, these are some of the reasons to opt for an MBA in Finance. For the betterment of your career in terms of position and pay package, a master’s is vital. Hence, it makes total sense to opt for an MBA in Finance from one of the best MBA colleges in Pune or elsewhere, so that you can gain an edge over others.
Education Articles1. Best Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Cloud Financials Online Training
2. Tips To Help Your Children Express Their Feelings
Author: John Sarkis
3. How To Improve English Speaking Skills Online And Get Ahead With Minimum Efforts
Author: Eng Varta
4. Big Data Fundamentals, Become Big Data & Hadoop Developer
5. How To Overcome The Fear Of College Assignment: 5 Tricks That Work
Author: Adam Jacksom
6. Google Cloud Online Training
Author: rithi aanand
7. Qlik Sense Online Training
8. Major 5 Skills Sdets Need To Develop Right Now
Author: MindQ Systems
9. Trends To Watch Out For In Architectural Industry – Avantika University
Author: Avantika education
10. Top 7 Women Cfo’s And Their Backgrounds
11. How Do I Prepare My Child For Day Care?
Author: John Sarkis
12. Puppet Training
13. Here Is What You Should Consider Before Driving
14. Which Is A Better Course In Christ University, Bangalore, Ba Llb Or Bba Llb?
Author: Indian Educational Services
15. Achieve Good Results By Asking For Help In Thesis Writings From Professional Writers
Author: Students assignment help