ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Let Go Off Your Fears
Total Articles: 4
How to Let Go off Your Fears
How many times have you experienced butterflies flying inside your stomach? How many
times have you stopped yourself in important meetings thinking you maybe be wrong? Many times it happens that you leave some great opportunity because you are in this great fear
that you cannot do it!!
Yes, fear is one of the biggest hindrances in our lives that stop us from trying. Fear destroys
our ability to go ahead and achieve our dreams. It is this fear that makes us procrastinate. We
delay doing that activity and then feel defeated.
So, how do we stop fear from taking charge of our mind?
The best thing to do is to create those kinds of actions that can cure our fears. Yes, actions
can actually release fears from your systems. All you need to know is how to act.
But, first, you need to know why fear stops you from taking action. So, when you are under
fear, your body is not producing dopamine. But, once you know how to channelize your
actions, your body starts secreting the dopamine and your fear starts disappearing.
Let’s assume that you wish to start making a big presentation. You are totally nervous
thinking of the volume of the work and hence procrastinating all the time. However, if you
break your presentation into small parts and start doing it one slide after another, soon you
will see the entire presentation getting made.
The best way to complete a good presentation, and make a remarkable job at it is by
completing the first draft. After you have finished the first draft, you can get about starting
the next draft.
Just try breaking your activities into parts and see how easily your task gets done. And slowly
you will observe your fear running away through actions.
What happens when your fear is gone?
You start taking actions
You are more productive
Your energy levels are at real high
And once you have started acting on your requirements, you will find procrastination taking a
back seat and you are actually doing the job really fast.
Rahul Kapoor, India's leading motivational speaker, mentor, the inspirational author incorporates valuable content for business and personal growth with practical and implementable tools. Rahul is known as a 'live wire' in delivering highly memorable, inspirational programs to individuals, teams, and organizations. His customized content, which is a combination of Psychology, Science, and Spirituality, is delivered to hundreds of prominent organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. http://www.rahulkapoor.in
General Articles1. Tips For Succeeding As An Online Student
Author: Jake Joke
2. The Different Ways In Which A Tutor Can Help Your Child Right!
Author: Maira Gomez
3. Best Day Hikes From Kathmandu
Author: Best Day Hikes From Kathmandu
4. The Best Place To Get Your Kicker Car Subwoofer
Author: Shams Nabi
5. Live Cricket Play Takes Fan Into The World Of Real Cricket Spirit
6. Quick And Simple Pest Control Strategies That You Could Carry Out In Your House
Author: marisn mackle
7. Essential Things To Know For Keeping Your Home Free From Harmful Insects
Author: Anna Benes
8. 10 Most Famous Bollywood Entertainment Blogs That You Love To Know
Author: hollywood entertainment blogs
9. Truck Full Of Flavor | Thefoodturck
10. Main Production Process Of Gi Steel Coil
11. Pestle Insights On The Economic Output Of New Zealand
Author: Aarkstore Enterprise
12. Digital Marketing Tools To Grow Your Business
Author: YOCreativ Pvt Ltd
13. Certaines Femmes Ont Automatiquement L'idée
14. Reading Their Mind And Body
15. Buy Cheap Vape Juice From Broke Dick
Author: Richard Broke