ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Let Go Off Your Fears
How to Let Go off Your Fears
How many times have you experienced butterflies flying inside your stomach? How many
times have you stopped yourself in important meetings thinking you maybe be wrong? Many times it happens that you leave some great opportunity because you are in this great fear
that you cannot do it!!
Yes, fear is one of the biggest hindrances in our lives that stop us from trying. Fear destroys
our ability to go ahead and achieve our dreams. It is this fear that makes us procrastinate. We
delay doing that activity and then feel defeated.
So, how do we stop fear from taking charge of our mind?
The best thing to do is to create those kinds of actions that can cure our fears. Yes, actions
can actually release fears from your systems. All you need to know is how to act.
But, first, you need to know why fear stops you from taking action. So, when you are under
fear, your body is not producing dopamine. But, once you know how to channelize your
actions, your body starts secreting the dopamine and your fear starts disappearing.
Let’s assume that you wish to start making a big presentation. You are totally nervous
thinking of the volume of the work and hence procrastinating all the time. However, if you
break your presentation into small parts and start doing it one slide after another, soon you
will see the entire presentation getting made.
The best way to complete a good presentation, and make a remarkable job at it is by
completing the first draft. After you have finished the first draft, you can get about starting
the next draft.
Just try breaking your activities into parts and see how easily your task gets done. And slowly
you will observe your fear running away through actions.
What happens when your fear is gone?
You start taking actions
You are more productive
Your energy levels are at real high
And once you have started acting on your requirements, you will find procrastination taking a
back seat and you are actually doing the job really fast.
Rahul Kapoor, India's leading motivational speaker, mentor, the inspirational author incorporates valuable content for business and personal growth with practical and implementable tools. Rahul is known as a 'live wire' in delivering highly memorable, inspirational programs to individuals, teams, and organizations. His customized content, which is a combination of Psychology, Science, and Spirituality, is delivered to hundreds of prominent organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. http://www.rahulkapoor.in
General Articles1. Flat Glass Coatings Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Ma
2. Medical Marijuana And Its Health Benefits
Author: Pacific Canabis
3. Potash Ore Market, Advancement Strategy, Main Top Players, Analysis And Forecast To 2023
Author: Market Research Future
4. Falls In The Aging Population
5. Consumer Water And Air Treatment Market Is A Professional And In-depth Study On The Current State Of
Author: JSB Market Research
6. How To Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5011
Author: Erica Turner
7. 5g Fixed Wireless Access Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
8. Logo Design – The Key To Positive Brand Image
Author: Irene Emily
9. No Southern Brand Works As Hard As Southern Marsh Clothing
Author: Ben Alford
10. Glycidyl Methacrylate Market Size, Market Competition By Company, Country, Application, Type & Forec
Author: Market Rsearch Future
11. Use Vital Supplements For Body To Get Perfect Function
Author: Jeff Smith
12. Benefits Of Water-soluble Resveratrol
Author: Jeff Smith
13. Joint Venture Consultants – Business Strategy Consulting Services – Hu Consultancy
Author: HU Consultancy
14. Types Of Constructional And Industrial Amenities!
Author: Anil Yadav
15. The Current Trends Of Best Mobile Apps Services In London
Author: Neosis Ltd