ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Give Your Sleep An Extra Comfort With Organic Latex Mattresses
Total Articles: 12
If you are looking to buy a new mattress and have decided to buy an organic latex mattress, you may need a little help to make sure you get the mattress you are looking for. There are certain tips and certain aspects of buying organic latex mattresses that could really assist you.
Insist On Quality:
Have you ever heard the saying your sleep is only as good as the mattress you are sleeping on? This statement is particularly true when it comes to Latex Mattress. Latex is a material that if it is not high quality, it can cause problems. First, many people are allergic to latex and are unaware of the allergy. Dependent on the severity of the allergy, people can go years without ever knowing they are allergic.
Benefits of Choosing Organic Latex Mattresses:
When it comes to the benefits of organic latex mattresses, the first and most obvious is a good night's sleep. Latex mattresses are known for supplying support to your body where it needs it. Latex mattresses also relieve pressure points and allow better circulation resulting in less tossing and turning. Choosing an organic mattress does not mean you have to give upon your preferred firmness. They are now available in a wide array of firmness levels. You can also have a custom ordered mattress made for boats, RV's or any custom bed you have. Just because you do not have a standard, sized bed does not mean you cannot use an organic latex mattress. Organic Latex Mattress and good night sleep have become known to fit hand in hand. If you are looking to improve your sleep habits, give an organic latex mattress a chance. You will be glad you did.
What is Your Perfect Organic Latex Mattress made of?
First of all, it should be made with all natural latex rubber. Natural rubber is collected from real rubber trees (Hevea Brasiliensis) using tapping method. Every early morning when tree's internal pressure is very high, the tappers tap a tree's latex ducts very carefully. Then natural rubber is collected in a small bucket. After that it's time for latex liquid to be delivered to a latex mattress manufacture. Natural rubber latex can be acquired through two methods: Dunlop method and Talalay method.
However Talalay method uses petroleum added in the form of artificial vanillin. The vanillin contains dimethyl sulfate and is highly toxic.
Dunlop method is original straightforward process. Dunlop method involves the following steps: whipping the rubber liquid with air to make foam, then this liquid goes into a mold. Then it heated till it vulcanizes. This method is using the ingredients like natural rubber, zinc oxide, fatty acids and soaps, Sulfur and 1-2% Sodium. At the end of Dunlop method of vulcanization latex rubber is washed several times, so there is nothing but %99-%100 Natural Latex Rubber left.
Most of the Natural Latex Mattresscovered with naturally flame retardant certified organic wool inner quilted onto certified organic cotton outer. The Vegan version does not contain wool.
About The Author:-
You can reduce your exposure to chemicals just by sleeping on an Organic Latex Mattress. For more on Natural Latex Mattress and organic bedding visit us at www.naturelleorganicbeds.ca.
Home and Garden Articles1. Staircase Safety Design Tips
Author: Millie Jones
2. Could Aging Air Conditioning In Baldivis Be Driving Up Your Energy Bills?
3. 5 Ways To Spice Up Your Kitchen Space
Author: Sunita Arvind
4. 5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Make Space Look Trendy
Author: Sunita Arvind
5. Useful Tips To Keep Your Air Duct Clean, Fresh And Safe
Author: ServiceMaster 24/7
6. Reasons For Calling An Expert To Repair The Home Appliances.
Author: Anu Walia
7. Hardwood Floor Or Wood Looking Ceramic Tile. Got Stuck?
Author: villo home
8. How To Opt For A Fantastic Bathroom Remodel In San Francisco?
Author: Logan Daniel
9. Common Things To Do That Keeps Your Upholstery Clean For Longer
Author: Lilian Facy
10. Top Six Benefits Of Hiring An Architect For Planning And Designing Your Home
Author: Garry Stacks
11. Know Why Using Sheds In Constructions Prove To Be An Affordable Solution
Author: Michael Gilmore
12. Four Interesting Ways To Use Carports
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
13. Know How To Be A Perfect Proposal Planner And Create Wonders In The Real Estate Field?
Author: Adam Leworthy
14. What Makes The Commercial Electrical Contractors Stand Out From Others
Author: Anthony Crummer
15. Are You Looking For Fence Installation Service Providers? Here’s How To Proceed!
Author: Katherine Branson