ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Give Your Sleep An Extra Comfort With Organic Latex Mattresses
If you are looking to buy a new mattress and have decided to buy an organic latex mattress, you may need a little help to make sure you get the mattress you are looking for. There are certain tips and certain aspects of buying organic latex mattresses that could really assist you.
Insist On Quality:
Have you ever heard the saying your sleep is only as good as the mattress you are sleeping on? This statement is particularly true when it comes to Latex Mattress. Latex is a material that if it is not high quality, it can cause problems. First, many people are allergic to latex and are unaware of the allergy. Dependent on the severity of the allergy, people can go years without ever knowing they are allergic.
Benefits of Choosing Organic Latex Mattresses:
When it comes to the benefits of organic latex mattresses, the first and most obvious is a good night's sleep. Latex mattresses are known for supplying support to your body where it needs it. Latex mattresses also relieve pressure points and allow better circulation resulting in less tossing and turning. Choosing an organic mattress does not mean you have to give upon your preferred firmness. They are now available in a wide array of firmness levels. You can also have a custom ordered mattress made for boats, RV's or any custom bed you have. Just because you do not have a standard, sized bed does not mean you cannot use an organic latex mattress. Organic Latex Mattress and good night sleep have become known to fit hand in hand. If you are looking to improve your sleep habits, give an organic latex mattress a chance. You will be glad you did.
What is Your Perfect Organic Latex Mattress made of?
First of all, it should be made with all natural latex rubber. Natural rubber is collected from real rubber trees (Hevea Brasiliensis) using tapping method. Every early morning when tree's internal pressure is very high, the tappers tap a tree's latex ducts very carefully. Then natural rubber is collected in a small bucket. After that it's time for latex liquid to be delivered to a latex mattress manufacture. Natural rubber latex can be acquired through two methods: Dunlop method and Talalay method.
However Talalay method uses petroleum added in the form of artificial vanillin. The vanillin contains dimethyl sulfate and is highly toxic.
Dunlop method is original straightforward process. Dunlop method involves the following steps: whipping the rubber liquid with air to make foam, then this liquid goes into a mold. Then it heated till it vulcanizes. This method is using the ingredients like natural rubber, zinc oxide, fatty acids and soaps, Sulfur and 1-2% Sodium. At the end of Dunlop method of vulcanization latex rubber is washed several times, so there is nothing but %99-%100 Natural Latex Rubber left.
Most of the Natural Latex Mattresscovered with naturally flame retardant certified organic wool inner quilted onto certified organic cotton outer. The Vegan version does not contain wool.
About The Author:-
You can reduce your exposure to chemicals just by sleeping on an Organic Latex Mattress. For more on Natural Latex Mattress and organic bedding visit us at www.naturelleorganicbeds.ca.
Home and Garden Articles1. Biggest Mistakes Proprietors Make When Trimming Their Trees
Author: ProGreen Landscaping and Pavers
2. Now You Can Get Energy Smart With Solar Powered Pond Fountains For Your Golf Course, Resort, Subdivi
Author: Discount Pumps
3. Top 5 Branded Induction Cooktop In India At Apnidukan
Author: Sweta Sate
4. Top 3 Branded Roti Maker In India At Apnidukaan
Author: Sweta Sate
5. Best Ways To Clean Your Blinds For A Spotless Shine All The Time!
Author: Nick Cvetkovski
6. Which Access Control Systems Should You Have In Your Office?
Author: Mike B.
7. Top Reasons Why High-pressured Water Jetting Is Beneficial For Drain Cleaning
Author: Lucas Wiedermann
8. All You Need To Know About Electric Water Pumps For House
Author: Jacob James
9. Take A Look At These Hardwood Flooring Installation Trends
10. 5 Things You Should Know About Engineered Wood Flooring
Author: Bernard Wogan
11. Advantages Of Working With A Home Builder
Author: Rayan Evan
12. How Often Does A Pool Need To Be Resurfaced Southwest Florida?
Author: Contemporary Pools
13. Wide Variety Of Large Summerhouse In All Sorts Of Different Sizes & Shapes Hitting The Market
Author: James Johnson
14. Access The Best Solution For Hot Water Tank Issues
Author: Furnace Air Winnipeg
15. Solve Issues On Hvac With Professional Repair Services In Calgary
Author: AAA Heating and Cooling