ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Classifies As A Dental Emergency In Naples, Florida?
Total Articles: 4
Most people are confused about what is the difference between a dental emergency and a normal dental problem. It is important to understand the difference between a dental emergency which can be a life-threatening and a normal dental case where it can wait for some time before proper treatment. Below are the most common emergencies that need dental immediate attention.
• Broken Tooth.
An "avulsed" tooth or broken tooth usually happens from unavoidable accidents like from a fall and kids horse playing, or even a simple biting down the wrong way on food. According to the American Association of Endodontists, a broken tooth can still be saved by an emergency dentist within thirty (30) minutes after the occurrence. By properly retrieving the tooth by the top and not by the roots, try placing back to the teeth socket gently or temporarily putting the tooth in a cup of milk with good chances the dentist may properly return back your teeth.
• Fractured Tooth.
Most cases of fractured or displaced tooth came from sport-related injuries like basketball playing, biking, hockey and football and there are times from a simple root canal procedure.
• Chipped Tooth.
A cracked or chipped tooth is a tooth damaged from the inside, and the gums are also damaged. Gently cleanse your mouth with water and temporarily medicate yourself with Tylenol until you get to your dentist.
• Abscessed Tooth.
An inflamed or abscessed tooth is an infected tooth that should be treated with high priority and importance. The infection can spread to the jaw and the surrounding tissues, what is worst the formed-pus will eventually branch out to the brain and would cause brain damage.
• Inside of the Mouth Injuries.
All injuries inside of the mouth are considered dental emergencies. Dental cases like puncture wounds or trauma on your cheeks, gums, lips or even tongue qualify as a dental emergency. Do not forget, never take ibuprofen or aspirin, they worsen the bleeding.
• Other Oral Infection Related Cases.
There are several other cases of oral infections, to name a few is a case of Ludwig’s Angina. Infection under the tongue or at the floor of the mouth which is considered a dental emergency. It is where the jawline or under the mouth swells associated with breathing problems. As the infection can spread from the oral cavity and eventually around the heart.
Still in doubt of your dental concern, call Val Daniyar, DMD. - the dental emergency dentist in Naples FL at (239) 261-8200/ fax at (239) 263-3210. We also offer a variety of oral services: tooth problems like toothaches, and tooth extractions; dentures, dental implants, dental bridges, oral surgery, and root canal therapy and other dental problems.
For cases of emergency dental problems and other inquiries, you can contact our website at https://www.shinesmile.com/contact-us.html/ or you may visit our dental emergency service office in Naples FL.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online