ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
How To Ensure A Good First-hand Impression With Business Cards
Despite the fact that digitalization plays a big role today, the classic business card still has its roots among business people. A business card is a way to advertise yourself, provide information and encourage your customers to contact you.
An attractive and informative business card is an indispensable part of your business. Today there are a lot of free design programs online, so it has never been easier to make a nice business card on a low budget. It rarely requires graphic skills when using these free design programs. You can often send your design directly to the printing company from your design program - which just making it even easier.
However, there are still many examples of extremely poorly designed business cards out there, so I have gathered some good advice for you to make your new business card.
1. Respect the basic design rules!
The overall and most widely used sizes are 85 x 55 mm and require a minimum resolution of 300 dpi to ensure quality. At the same time, you should use minimum font size 8 so your text will not become unreadable. NEVER use frames around your business card. There will always be few millimeters difference when the printing company cuts your business cards and if your business card has a frame, it will be cut and look sloppy.
2. Give your logo the VIP space.
Your logo is not just a graphic feature to be stored away in the corner. Your logo must be of a good size and have a central location. REMEMBER that a business card has 2 pages, so you can use the entire page for your logo and the whole other page for contact information.
3. Remember your color selection
The different colors often symbolize some specific things. You may have some preferences that make you choose a given color. Remember that red, for example. symbolizes love, green with nature, blue with credibility, etc.
Use good contrasts and make sure you have a "calm" background color.
Make sure you have the most important information on your business card. Of course, the most important thing is your contact information such as name, address, phone number, etc.
Do not use humor or the like unless you own a business that allows this. If you provide legal assistance, it is not a good idea to make fun.
5. A special touch on your business card
Make sure you stand out with your business card. You can do that in many ways. For example, you can use some very contrasting colors, but something as simple as highlighting parts of your business card with a layer of lacquer will do wonders.
6. Read the text again, again and again
There is nothing worse than sending your business card to the printing house and when you open the box, you discover spelling mistakes. It must not happen. You have to make sure to read your business card over and over again. Get others to read your text so you are sure you will not be blind to your own miss spelling.
You can order business cards at https://www.broffset.dk/visitkort - If you need help with your design we are ready to assist you.
Marketing Articles1. How Public Relations Services Are The Right Solution For All Your Communication Needs!
Author: Nilay Ankur - Twenty7 Inc.
2. Difference Between Marketing And Advertising
3. Get Access To The Comprehensive College Email Lists Offered By The School Data Lists
Author: Ryan Jack
4. Perfect Vinyl Wrap Toronto | Best Car Vinyl Wraps | Car Full Wrap
5. Can A Local Brand Agency In Delhi Do Full Justice To Your Investment?
Author: Namita Sharma
6. Top Magento Websites Efficiently Delivered By Our Experts
Author: Avtar Singh
7. A Quick Guide To Mobile Marketing
Author: CIMAC Marketing
8. Email Marketing Insights /analytics You Should Know In 2020
9. Digital Marketing For Hospitals
Author: Raja Vikram
10. Why You Should Get A Car Loan?
Author: Emily Jhon
11. Software Development Talent: How To Attract & Retain
Author: Charter Global
12. Waterproof Stickers And Their Uses
13. The Need For Businesses To Accelerate Digital Transformation
14. Smart Tips For Doing Social Media To Get Better Serp Ranking
Author: Organic Visit
15. A Digital Marketing Company In Sligo Can Help Any Businessrecover From A Crisis!
Author: Joe Donnell