ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Top Bathroom Trends In 2019
Total Articles: 1
Celebrate with Oxford Bathrooms and receive $2000 OFF any Bathroom renovation in 2019. For exceptional workmanship and service you will have the bathroom of your dreams in no time at all. Oxford Bathrooms have 2 showrooms located in Thornleigh and Brookvale. Call the team today to book in for a free on-site inspection with a bathroom design expert.
Bathroom trends are constantly changing from the pinks and greens of the 70’s to the monochromatic bold statement designs of the 20th century. Oxford Bathrooms have designed over 70000 bathrooms and have a very happy 7000 clients. Oxford Bathrooms start with a free on-site inspection with a bathroom design consultant. Next steps are visiting one of the Sydney showrooms and selection all your fittings. Next is the construction phase where your new Bathroom comes to life. Contact the team today.
As legend has it, Rome was founded by Romulus and Remus, twin sons of Mars, the god of war. Left to drown in a basket on the Tiber by a king of nearby Alba Longa and rescued by a she-wolf, the twins lived to defeat that king and found their own city on the river’s banks in 753 B.C. After killing his brother, Romulus became the first king of Rome, which is named for him.
Rome became an empire in the wake of Julius Caesar’s rise and fall in the first century B.C. The long and triumphant reign of its first emperor, Augustus, began a golden age of peace and prosperity; by contrast, the empire’s decline and fall by the fifth century A.D. was one of the most dramatic implosions in the history of human civilization.
A natural disaster that is highlighted in our History Books, is the eruption of Mt Vesuvius in Pompeii back in August the 24th A.D 79
Many Roman Settlements were covered by the erupting lava and these settlements became time capsules. They were first excavated back in the 18th century and have given us such a valuable insight as to how the Romans lived.
There were many Bathrooms uncovered in Pompeii and majority of them were communal bath houses. They were all beautiful with Sculptures and Italian marble slabs.
The toilet systems were holes in stone and the practice of sitting on a shared toilet in an open room full of people was entirely ordinary.
These Roman toilets did not flush. Some were tied to internal plumbing and sewer systems. This usually consisted of a running stream of water beneath the toilet seat.
We have come a long way in what we class as a modern day bathroom. Apart from plumbing and sanitation, the look and feel of a bathroom is still one of luxuries. Looking at Ancient Rome and the beautiful sculptures, marble floors and space sounds like a modern day bathroom to me? We want modern/classic design, space and a relaxing atmosphere. Contact Oxford Bathrooms today for your Free On-Site Design Inspection. Visit www.oxfordbathrooms.com.au
Home and Garden Articles1. So Clean That It Sparkles!
Author: David Smith
2. Why It Is Necessary To Avail Upholstery Cleaning
Author: Jamie Fison
3. What Are The Benefits Of Building Regulation
Author: Garry Stacks
4. Different Roofing Styles Available In Port Lincoln
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. How To Decorate Modern Homes
Author: Taurus Inspro
6. Why You Should Select The Most Suitable Fence For Your House
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What Are The Most Important Things Needed To Be Known About Roofing?
Author: Rick Lopez
8. Tips On Becoming A Successful Development Management Personality
Author: Adam Leworthy
9. Know How To Avail The Services Of A Carpet Cleaning Company
Author: Archer Greville
10. Reasons To Appoint A Building Inspector And Necessary Qualification Required
Author: Callum Soul
11. 3 Different Types Of Tile Wedges That Are Used To Set Tiles On The Floor
Author: Hayden Ryrie
12. How To Choose The Right Wood Splitter For You
Author: Michael Foley
13. Choose The Perfect Bedroom Wardrobe In Just Easy 4 Step.
Author: Regalo Kitchen
14. How To Create Cozy Bedrooms With Stools And Benches From Worlds Away
Author: Robert Berry
15. What Are The Important Options Regarding The Waterproofing Basement Walls?
Author: Rick Lopez