ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Is A Forex Card And Benefits Of Forex Travel Card
Total Articles: 4
A Forex Card is your best bet when traveling abroad, it is the easiest way to carry foreign currency on your business or leisure trip. Forex Card is a prepaid travel card that can be used to pay for expenses and be loaded with any foreign currency of your choice. It can be used like a debit card or credit card, either to pay for your expenses in local currency or withdraw local currency from an ATM.
The banks issue a wide range of forex cards that provides the solution to different monetary needs when traveling abroad. With a Forex Card in your pockets, it negates the necessity to carry cash to other countries. Making it one of the safest ways to carry money on any international travels. Easily pay the transportation costs, restaurant bills and shopping etc with a swipe or a wave of your magic Forex Card. There are two types of Forex Card- Multicurrency Forex plus Card and a Single currency card.
Here are a few advantages of carrying a forex card when traveling abroad.
Multicurrency Travel Card: It is a card that is loaded with all the major foreign currencies that enable any traveler to enjoy a comfortable and convenient experience of international travel across the globe. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar, Japanese Yen, or Pound are a few of the currencies that can be supported internationally at ATM’s.
Safe & Secure: The common issue that people go through while traveling abroad is the chance of getting cheated for not being aware of the services a Forex Card offers. It safeguards the interest of the travelers from such deception. It is unsafe to carry a bulk amount of cash and can turn out to be risky as it can be stolen. However, the Forex card is a much safer option.
No extra charges: Forex Card is loaded with the native currency of the respective nation, hence the variation or dynamic currency conversion will not be applicable. In case of withdrawal from credit/debit card, the traveler will have to pay an additional charge for currency conversion (barring the flat fee) while in case of Forex Prepaid Card the charge is restricted to only a flat fee.
If you want to know more about How Does a Forex Card Work, visit source article.
A writer and photographer from India, with a special passion for travel and entrepreneurship, Puja is an established blogger at Travel Money. Travel Money India is a one stop shop for all foreign exchange needs be it currency, travellers cheques or multi-currency forex cards.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson