ALL >> General >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Double Charged Vitrified Tiles
Double charged vitrified floor tiles are by far the most preferred choice in flooring for both commercial and residential projects because of the simple reason that double charged vitrified tiles can withstand heavy traffic and need extremely low maintenance when compared to any other kind of tile!
Read on to find out the A-Z of double charged vitrified tiles.
What are double charged vitrified floor tiles?
Before we explain what are double charged vitrified tiles, it’s important to understand what goes into the making of vitrified tiles.
Vitrified tiles are ceramic tiles with extremely low porosity and serve as an efficient alternative to tiles made out of marble and granite. They are made using a mixture of clay, quartz, feldspar and silica.
Double charged Vitrified tiles are usually 3-4 mm thicker than normal tiles made by merging 2 layers of tiles. This process produces tiles with strong tile surfaces.
Why double charged vitrified tiles?
i'm staffing author..
General Articles1. How To Get An Insurance Claim After A Car Accident?
Author: Chris Lucero
2. Steel Door Benefits
3. Make Delicious Paneer Food Items With Fresh Paneer
Author: Krupa Panchal
4. Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market Assessment And Analysis
5. 5 Reasons Why Business Intelligence Should Be Integral Part Of An Organisation
6. The Best Winery Wedding Destinations In Australia
Author: Nicole Greentree
7. Reasons To Wear Socks
Author: Nadeem Shaikh
8. A+ Quality Report Writing Assignment Services For Irish Level 5 Sna Students
Author: james stephens
9. Give Attention If You Are A Webmaster!
10. 10 Of The Hottest Wordpress Web Design Trends In 2019
11. All Star Direct
Author: All Star Direct
12. Why You Should Take A School Tour
13. How Vulnerability Can Be The Key To Getting Parents Engaged
14. Rural Schools And Engaged Parents
15. Reduce Home Garbage By 50% With These Simple Tricks
Author: Saahas Zero Waste