ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Health Benefits Driving The Growth Of The Global Air Purifier Market?
Total Articles: 17
Air pollution has been a niggling issue that the global population is faced with and unfortunately, there is no escape from it, no matter in which part of the world you live. Air pollution is everywhere and the microscopic pollutants that are responsible for polluting both indoor and outdoor air are highly capable of slipping past the human body’s defences and penetrating deep into the respiratory and circulatory system, damaging the lungs, heart and even brain. The effects of air pollution are serious on human health as one third of deaths from stroke, lung cancer and heart disease are due to air pollution.
From reducing asthma and lung cancer to preventing contamination of deadly substances, air purifiers can be beneficial for any commercial and residential spaces including schools, hospitals, offices, and businesses. Growing concerns regarding the indoor air quality (IAQ) and ailments associated with air pollution are primarily driving the demand of air purification systems, and this in turn is accelerating the growth of the global air purifier market.
Request for Sample of this Report@ https://www.researchonglobalmarkets.com/global-air-purifier-market-2018-2023.html
What are the benefits of adopting an air purifier?
1. Air purifiers help reduce the chances of asthma - Owing to the significantly high number of asthma triggers that are found inside homes or other establishments, adopting an air purifier is a compelling option for clearing the air of such triggers. Air purifiers that feature functionalities of removing small airborne particles are better suited for reducing the chance of an asthma attack.
2. Air purifiers help remove allergens – Air purifiers are capable of reducing pet odor, which in turn decreases the chance of developing allergies. Inhaling dust, pollen, pet odor, and tobacco smoke typically leads the human body to produce allergic reactions. To prevent these reactions, it is best to select an air purifier that can eliminate these allergens without releasing ozone.
3. Air purifiers trap tobacco and cigarette smoke - When inhaled, tobacco and cigarette smoke can result in serious health issues, such as asthma, bronchitis, and dementia. Children and the elderly are affected most from tobacco and cigarette smoke due to their poor respiratory systems. Air purifiers with HEPA filters and activated carbon are ideal in attracting and encasing smoke from indoor environments.
4. Air purifiers help reduce carbon dioxide levels at home - Breathing in carbon dioxide mostly happens in an indoor environment given there is little or no opportunity for oxygen circulation or regeneration in an indoor environment. Air purifiers come across as a decent solution for reducing carbon dioxide levels as it cleanses the air from carbon dioxide and circulates the air.
5. Air purifiers removes air pollutants to reduce stress levels – Air purifiers typically cleans the air at homes or work space to decrease cortisol levels. Lower cortisol levels help reduce stress, and provides peace of mind since there is no reason to worry about breathing impure air and develop illnesses from them.
Air purifiers have emerged as a proven solution for improving the quality of indoor air and reducing the chances of health effects arising from breathing impure air.
Our related topic:
Global Air Purifier Market: Market Scope and Benefits
Key Segments Present in The Global Air Purifier Market
Why is The Global Air Purifier Market Witnessing Sudden Growth?
What Are the Factors Driving the Growth of Global Air Purifier Market?
Written by a content marketer who keeps updated on industries for market research purposes and studying them.
Health Articles1. 10 Common Myths On Adhd You Must Know! | Adhd Centre In Bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. The Merits Of Using The Invisalign Braces?
Author: Dental Wellness
3. Some Of The Most Common Practices Of Dental Care Procedures
Author: Erik Forster
4. Little Known Ways To Botox And Fillers Treatment
Author: Sona Shinde
5. Aids To Help Someone Rise From A Sitting Position
Author: Derry Hall
6. “biospringa”; A Food Supplement For Your Daily Nutritional Requirements
Author: Divya Pant
7. Transasia Bio-medicals’ International Hematology Range Backed By European R&d Is Now In Telangana;
Author: Anurag David
8. What Is A Canker Sore?
Author: Elite Dental Group
9. Guarana Seed Extract Caffeine Supplier Brings The Best Product For Market!
Author: William Rowe
10. The Liver Detoxification Tablets Can Surely Improve Your Health
Author: Herba Diet
11. The Most Commong Questions To Ask An Invisalign Dentist
12. Want To Prevent Type 2 Diabetes, Avoid Sugary Drinks
13. How To Recognize Fake And Real Ambien Tablets?
Author: Alicia Alvarado
14. Hernia Surgery In Ahmedabad- Advanced Option To Treat Hernia
Author: Nidhi Hospital
15. Dispose Your Medical Waste With Best Biohazardous Waste Disposal Company
Author: Herb Scott