ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Take Turmeric For Arthritis
Turmeric is a very used spice in the kitchen to season meals, it is very famous for its striking color between red and yellow, a little lighter than that of paprika. Although many people know the culinary properties of this root, few know about the benefits of turmeric for health and why consuming this spice can help, mainly, joint pain relief If you want to know how to take turmeric for arthritis , read this article carefully.
Steps to follow:
1. How does turmeric help arthritis? Among its main benefits is its anti-inflammatory property, which intervenes in the body helping to dissipate joint inflammation caused by conditions such as arthritis . This anti-inflammatory effect was studied in Italy, demonstrating that the pain and stiffness of patients with osteoarthritis decreased 58% when taking turmeric.
In addition, turmeric has analgesic effect , which allows to relieve the pain of arthritis and make the person to recover the mobility of their joints by the absence of discomfort. Also, before beginning to explain how to take turmeric for arthritis, it is important to be clear that it is not the same as curry, in fact, curcuma is made curry.
2. There are many ways to take turmeric for arthritis , but the most common of these is the consumption of turmeric in supplements. These supplements can be found in herbalists, health food stores or pharmacies and these are capsules that contain a concentrated dose of turmeric. Ideally, the daily amount that should be taken is indicated by a doctor. It is not recommended to exceed 1500 mg per day , which is why many experts recommend taking 500 mg tablets three times a day: morning, noon and night.
3. Another way to relieve arthritis with this spice is by preparing a turmeric tea . On this occasion it is recommended to combine turmeric with ginger to obtain more powerful anti-inflammatory results. Prepare turmeric tea is very simple, you should only take two tablespoons of turmeric and two ginger, both ground, in two cups of boiling water. Once the preparation has rested for 20 minutes, strain and add honey to sweeten. One cup a day will be enough.
4. Cooking with turmeric is very delicious and is a way to incorporate this species into the diet to relieve the pain of arthritis . Salad, vegetables, eggs and soups are foods that go very well with the taste of turmeric and that eating them in this way allow to obtain the anti-inflammatory benefits that this spice causes in the organism. Ideally, eat at least four meals a day with turmeric and season with only half a teaspoon.
5.Although taking turmeric for arthritis can help reduce pain, stiffness and inflammation in the joints, it is not recommended to use this spice as the only treatment. It is necessary that a person with arthritis be treated by a specialist, who will prescribe the necessary medications and consider whether it is correct to consume this spice and the ideal dose.
6. Turmeric, as well as offering health benefits, also has certain contraindications , so it is not advisable to abuse its use to avoid, for example, an excessive thinning of the blood. Therefore, those people who consume anticoagulant or vascular medications should avoid their intake unless their doctor indicates otherwise.
This article is merely informative, in a HOW we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any kind of diagnosis. We invite you to go to a doctor in case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read similar articles to How to take turmeric for arthritis , we recommend you to enter our category of Diseases and side effects .
Health Articles1. How Women Could Benefit From Some Remarkable Acupuncture Treatment?
2. What Facilities Should You Look For Chandler Assisted Living?
Author: Anu Walia
3. Wheat Grass And Barley 60 Capsule
Author: Ericka Ponce
4. Massages In Utah
Author: william noah
5. Health And Beauty Tips:place Your Order Now:"mdma,hexylone,alprazolam,pethidine,mephedrone,diclazepa
Author: Morgan hb
6. Global Duodenoscope Market
Author: shankar hanamghar
7. Global Diagnostic Catheter Market
Author: shankar hanamghar
8. Title - Prevention Of Overweight And Obesity
9. Why Take A Certification Course Palm Desert Ca?
10. Get Your Crooked Nose Treated At The Best Nose Surgery Clinic
11. Natura White Kojic Acid Soap
Author: James Francis Ryan
12. Ultimac Alkaline Vitamin C
Author: Ericka Ponce
13. How To Strengthen Our Immune System?
Author: Paramjit Singh
14. How To Buy Adderall Online In Lowest Cost From Sunbedbooster
Author: James Colin
15. How Does A Thyroid Problem Occur?