ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Places that you need to Visit For Family Picnic In Delhi NCR
1. Wild Hawk Adventure- if you want to have family picnic for a whole day then this is your calling. From food to interesting games it has all that is required for a family picnic. Rather the place will give new definition to family picnic. The games that your parents played or you played as a kid of whom the new generation is totally unaware are there, like gillidanda, matkaphod, walk on the rope, archery and what not. Trust me if the three generations together needs have family picnic then this is the best place to be.
Timings: 9:00 AM. to 6:00PM
Charges: INR 400 Per Person.
2. Adventure Island, Delhi- the most famous family picnic spot in Delhi NCR. The place will give you a high dose of thrill and enjoyment. It has the best and safe rides for adults and kids. Go ahead and feel the adrenaline rush with rides like Butterfly Feeling, Twister, Sky Riders, Wild Wheels, Bush Buggies, Wave Rocker and many more.
Timings: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Charges: INR 550 Per Person
3. KidsZania- if we are discussing family picnic places, then mentioning the name of KidZania is a compulsion. It is an adventure cum theme park that has something for all and this is the best spot for family picnic. There are role-playing games for kids and some interesting games for adults. If you want to make your weekend a truly cherished one then the visit here is mandatory.
Timings: 10:30 AM to 8 PM
Charges: INR 700 Full Day
4. World Of Wonder: it is the largest amusement and water park in North India, and has all the ingredients that will make it an ideal place for family picnic. Boating, rain dance, and video game arcade will make you come here again and again.
Timings: 10:30 AM to 7PM
Charges: 600 Per Person
5. Nehru Planetarium- the interesting place for family picnic named after the first Indian Prime Minister that has been set in his former residence. The place will educate and at the same time help you indulge in family picnic. The domed shaped sky theatre is the main attraction of the planetarium and showcases intricacies of constellations, planets and the sky yet maintains high quotient of family picnic.
Timings: 9:00AM to 6:00 PM every day.
Charges: INR 80 for adults and INR 50 for children
The above places were an ideal for one- day getaway for family picnic. Rejuvenate yourself along with your family at the above places.
Entertainment Articles1. How To Become A Tv Writer
2. Best Wedding Planners In Bangalore | Wedding Event Planners | Zzeeh
3. Best Nuru High-class Massage Parlor In London
4. Modern Woman's Guide To Power-dressing In A Saree
Author: tahera ali
5. Mikael Shadows: Rise Of A Hero Demigod
Author: Scott Johnson
6. Looking For The Best Stripers In Chicago - A Small Guide
Author: Jessica Sherry
7. Filmmaker Shyam Ramsay Dies At 67.. ...
8. Things To Know Before Hiring Hiring A Stripper For A Party
Author: Jessica Sherry
9. Video Status App Download For Whatsapp - Download And Upload Video Song
10. A Guide On How To Purchase Discount Cinema Tickets Online
Author: Wave Cinemas
11. A Week On Bed- Diary Of A Female Comedian
Author: Riddhi Gupta
12. Getting Beautiful Strippers Is More Than Metaphysical Stance
Author: Ashley Jennifer
13. Dream Girl Movie Review
14. Itm News Reports Good Business Management Schools
15. Official Pbs Activation Step By Step Though Pbs.org/activate
Author: James Mexwell