ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Review Of Hp Elitebook 1050 G1 : Slim With 15 – Inch Laptop For Business A High – End Options
Earlier this year, HP introduced the 15.6-inch business notebook EliteBook 1050 G1, which includes a six-core processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card, up to 32GB of RAM and 4TB of SSD storage. In addition to up to 16 hours of battery life, it is a very practical product. Prices start from £1,698 (including VAT), but if you want all those compelling options, you need to spend more.
According to Hewlett-Packard, the EliteBook 1050 G1 is a "slim" commercial laptop, but it is not exciting. The 15.6-inch notebook has a desktop footprint of 245 mm x 360 mm and a thickness of 18.9 mm. It is also very heavy with a starting weight of 2.06 kg. You need a pretty heavy backpack or bag, and you are unlikely to want to carry it far.
The good news is that building is very difficult. The aluminum chassis provides adequate protection against knocking and impact, and I find it difficult to bend or bend the lid. Despite its flexibility, the metal cover and base are easily scratched, so if you want to avoid cockroaches, you might want to invest in a protective case.
The bottom and bottom of the lid have sloping edges, ...
... which reduces the weight by a few grams and adds some interest in industrial design.
The EliteBook 1050 G1 is very traditional in terms of usage patterns. The screen does not rotate and only tilts back about 130 degrees, so it can't even be placed flat on the table. The 15.6-inch IPS panel in my review sample has no touch response - in fact, the seven "off the shelf" models on the HP UK website do not have a touch screen. Six, including my review sample, with full HD (1,920 x 1,080) resolution, one of which provides 4K (3,840 x 2,160). The screen is matte, which is popular.
The viewing angle in the vertical plane is good, but the viewing angle in the horizontal direction is not very good. This is a double-edged sword: it's not the best screen to share content with colleagues, but if you work on a train or plane, it can help protect privacy.
For those who are very concerned about keeping secrets in public, HP has deployed its Sure View Gen2 system as an optional accessory. When present, this can be invoked by a combination of Fn keys. Once opened, the work screen is slightly dim than before, but the screen brightness is easily raised and lowered with the adjacent Fn key. More importantly, even in the brightest environments, people sitting on the left or right side of the user will find the screen harder to read than before.
HP has deployed Bang & Olufsen speakers, which are output through a grid between the keyboard and the screen. The maximum volume should be easy to reach the conference table, and there is almost no loss of fidelity even under this setting. The sound output is fairly comprehensive at the default level, and the B&O application allows for very complex adjustments, including noise cancellation during voice calls.
The top screen border has enough space for the webcam and infrared sensor, both of which are optional accessories. There is also a sliding privacy screen for the camera, a clean manual solution for anyone interested in being watched. This is still a relatively rare feature, although Lenovo has included its ThinkShutter in some of the higher end models - the ThinkPad Carbon X1 6th Gen and the ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen - as well as the mainstream T-series laptops, such as the ThinkPad T480s.
The backlit keyboard is large and the key spacing is very good. The space bar is particularly slack, and all other keys are stupid - a weird, but not usability issue. After hitting the button, it bounces back very well. It is easy for me to achieve my usual touch typing speed. That is, I was initially annoyed at the single-height, double-width Enter key to the right of the button bar: I naturally prefer to enter the Enter key on the far right side of the keyboard, causing PgDn to appear on several PgDn before I get used to layout. occasion. The Fn key row has a pair of keys dedicated to making and ending calls - ideal for VoIP users.
The large glass trackpad is very sensitive and its width allows you to move the cursor to the right in one scan.
The EliteBook 1050 G1 may be a powerful laptop. The six-core Intel Core i7 processor, a standalone Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card, up to 32GB of RAM and 4TB SSD are available to users who want to run demanding workloads such as CAD and other graphics/video based use cases. But these choices are costly. As mentioned earlier, there are seven pre-configured laptop versions on the HP UK website (none of which offers all of these features).
Here are the simplest and most expensive configurations available at the time of this writing:
• Intel Core i5-8300H, Windows 10 Pro, 15.6-inch 1,920 x 1,080 contactless anti-glare screen, Intel UHD graphics 630, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
£1,698 (including VAT)
• Intel Core i5-8400H, Windows 10 Pro, 15.6-inch 3,840 x 2,160 non-touch anti-glare screen, Intel UHD graphics 630, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
For more details, visit Hprepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. Psychic Mediums: Can A Psychic Medium Forecast An Oil Spill?
Author: Danae Diederich
2. Seo Is The Key To Your Online Marketing Success!
Author: Harry Sazos
3. How To Choose The Right Paint Colour For My Kitchen?
Author: Sam An
4. Environmnetal Hazards And Work Clothes
Author: peter main
5. Environmental Hazards - Need For Proper Storage
Author: peter main
6. Environmental Hazards In Farming
Author: peter main
7. Do’s And Don’ts For An Effective Commercial Office Fitouts
Author: Dennis Youssef
8. Office Fitouts – Know The Importance
Author: Dennis Youssef
9. Why Sydney Retro Jukebox Hire Is Popular Today?
Author: Laurie Hekeik
10. Gardening Equipment Market Growth, Market Potential, End-user, Key Manufacturers, Competitive Analysis, Revenue Market And Forecast To 2027
11. Baby Oral Care Market Size, Share, Growth, Potential Revenue And Key Drivers Analysis Research Report By 2027
12. Middle East And Africa Water Dispensers Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Honeywell International In
13. Countertops Market Growth At A Cagr Of 4.80% In The Forecast Period Of 2020 To 2027
14. Smart Water Pumps Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2020 To 2027
15. Automotive Linear Positions Sensors Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2020-2027