ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
4 Best-fixed Deposit Interest Rates In 2018
A fixed deposit is an investment tool you can use to grow and consolidate your savings. There is zero volatility when it comes to FDs, unlike other investment avenues such as equity and mutual funds. However, the interest you earn varies from bank to bank. These rates may also change over time, which is why you should keep an eye on the new prices and invest accordingly.
Following are 4 of the best- FD plans in India 2018:
Note: The below-stated figures are subject to change.
1. Axis Bank
Axis bank’s fixed deposit accounts offer an interest rate between 3.50 per cent and 6.90 per cent* per annum for a tenure of 7 days to 10 years. They also allow a seamless transfer of funds from a savings account to fixed account to earn higher interest. You can open their account either through net banking or mobile sitting at home or office.
2. Bank of Baroda
The bank with the second largest asset in India, Bank of Baroda, operates more than INR 3 trillion in assets. They offer competitive interest rates and convenient withdrawal options. Their tenure for fixed deposit is around 7 to 10 years. They, too, offer many deposit plans that you can choose depending on the term, nature of the deposit, and withdrawal features. The additional benefits that you can enjoy through their fixed deposit accounts are overdraft facility, outstation cheque collections, safe deposit lockers, ATMs, etc.
3. Bank of India (BOI)
A commercial bank headquartered in Mumbai, Bank of India operates more than 5000 branches in India, making it a part of the top 5 nationalised banks in the country. The fixed deposit interest rate of BOI is attractive as well. Also, they have an array of options to choose from regarding fixed deposit accounts.
4. Canara Bank
Canara Bank operates more than 6500 branches across the country. The fixed deposit rates offered by Canara Bank are attractive, making it come under the top 4 list.
If you are looking to start a fixed deposit account, ensure that you do so in one of the banks listed above.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Credit Repair Companies In Michigan Help To Improve Credit Score In 30 Days?
Author: Martin King
2. Playing The Gamble Called Investment
3. Stock Market Evaluation: Not Out Of Emotions
Author: Priyanka Paul
4. Algorithmic Trading In India: History, Regulations, Platforms And Future
Author: Viraj Quant
5. How To Select Mutual Funds And Invest In Sip
Author: Shashank Pawar
6. Puraniks City Reserva - A Home Design For Your Needs
Author: pooja agrawal
7. Sot Cash Against Credit Card In Chennai
8. Get Mortgage Even With Bad Credit –
Author: Ethan Charlotte
9. Money Management Tips - For Small Business In Australia
Author: John Mike
10. All You Need To Know About The Personal Loan Interest Rates
Author: Loan Adda
11. Why Using Self-directed Ira To Buy Real Estate Is A Smart Idea?
Author: Hayley Barnes
12. Best Platform For Automated Trading
Author: Jack Hamilton
13. Is Online Gambling Legal In Oregon - Answers
Author: Georgetta Henn
14. What To Do When The Business Loan Is Refused
Author: Finway Capital
15. Types Of Business And Their Loan Requirement
Author: Finway Capital