ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
How Does The Pmay Calculator Function?
India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi who introduced the concept of PMAY in 2015, provides affordable housing and renovation solutions for the middle and lower-middle class segment people in the society. A person can construct a new house or renovate an old one with the help of the subsidised rate of interest offered under PMAY.
If you are thinking of PMAY scheme application, you should know about the interest rate and the kind of EMIs that you would need to pay in case of a home loan. Online PMAY calculators can help you figure out the exact amount of interest you would be charged under the scheme. Here is a look at all the aspects that the PMAY calculator considers before making the calculations:
1. Annual household income
The annual income of your family is the first thing that you need to enter into the calculator. It will determine the amount of subsidy you are liable to receive.
2. Home loan Amount
The interest charged on the borrowed amount depends on how much you borrow. If the borrowed sum is low, the interest cost will be low. Therefore, strike a balance between the interest rate and the loan amount, so that you don’t face any hiccups while paying it back.
3. The base interest rate
The base interest rate signifies the rate of interest charged - excluding the subsidy - offered under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yoajana scheme. You need to enter the base interest so that the effective interest rate can be calculated on the same. The lower the base rate, the lower the interest rate.
4. Tenure of the loan
For any loan, the mandate plays an important part in deciding the EMIs and the interest. The same applies to loans taken under the PMAY scheme. For longer duration, the EMIs will be much higher in comparison.
However, keep in mind that you can avail a loan under the PMAY scheme only if you do not own a pucca house and have not borrowed money under any other government housing scheme in the past.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Credit Repair Companies In Michigan Help To Improve Credit Score In 30 Days?
Author: Martin King
2. Playing The Gamble Called Investment
3. Stock Market Evaluation: Not Out Of Emotions
Author: Priyanka Paul
4. Algorithmic Trading In India: History, Regulations, Platforms And Future
Author: Viraj Quant
5. How To Select Mutual Funds And Invest In Sip
Author: Shashank Pawar
6. Puraniks City Reserva - A Home Design For Your Needs
Author: pooja agrawal
7. Sot Cash Against Credit Card In Chennai
8. Get Mortgage Even With Bad Credit –
Author: Ethan Charlotte
9. Money Management Tips - For Small Business In Australia
Author: John Mike
10. All You Need To Know About The Personal Loan Interest Rates
Author: Loan Adda
11. Why Using Self-directed Ira To Buy Real Estate Is A Smart Idea?
Author: Hayley Barnes
12. Best Platform For Automated Trading
Author: Jack Hamilton
13. Is Online Gambling Legal In Oregon - Answers
Author: Georgetta Henn
14. What To Do When The Business Loan Is Refused
Author: Finway Capital
15. Types Of Business And Their Loan Requirement
Author: Finway Capital