ALL >> Business >> View Article
Super Slim Of Sony Xperia Xz4 To Be Reported By 4400 Mah Battery
Sony is expected to launch its next-generation flagship smartphone, the Xperia XZ4, at the Mobile World Congress in 2019. In the past few months we have seen several rumors, mainly around the idea of a 21:9 aspect ratio display, but now more details have appeared on the Weibo website of China Weibo, discovered by PhoneArena.
According to information leaked by Sumahoinfo, the Xperia XZ4 measures 167 x 72 x 8.2mm and weighs 191g - the same as previous CAD images. It is said to use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 platform, which many expect, but leaked specifications also indicate that we will see 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The Xperia XZ3 only offers 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
According to reports, this huge 6.5-inch OLED screen offers a 21:9 aspect ratio, which was previously reported in many reports, and is said to have a resolution of 3360 x 1440 pixels, providing a pixel density of 562 ppi. The Sumahoninfo leak also highlights HDR, Triluminos and X-Reality technologies, all of which exist on the Xperia XZ3.
Perhaps one of the most interesting details about the leak is the battery capacity. ...
... The report suggests that the Xperia XZ4 will be equipped with a 4400mAh battery.
Other details claim that the Xperia XZ4 will have IP65 / 68 waterproof and dustproof features, which Sony phones have provided over the years. Also mentioned is Corning Gorilla Glass 5, which is said to include black, silver, blue and "dark purple" color options. We hope this dark purple is similar to the beautiful Bordeaux red of the Xperia XZ3.
Last week, the preliminary details of the Sony Xperia 4 have been announced. While we are skeptical, it seems more and more likely that such devices are actually in use and coming soon. The Xperia 4 is said to be the company's new compact phone, and a series of images compared to the old compact Xperia flagship product surfaced.
The XZ1 Compact features a 4.6-inch 16:9 display, the XZ2 Compact features a 5.0-inch 18:9 display, and the Xperia 4 features a 5.7-inch 21:9 display. The aspect ratio and reduced side bezel are expected to allow the device to maintain the same 65 mm width as its predecessor.
In fact, Xperia 4 is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 710, not a true flagship SoC like the Snapdragon 855. This may be a replacement for the Xperia Compact series, but it is definitely a bad product.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 (SD710) is an ARM-based fast mid-range SoC for Android tablets and smartphones. Released in early 2018, the SD710 is the first in the 700 series between the 600 series (such as the Snapdragon 660) and the 800 series (such as the Snapdragon 845). It integrates eight Kryo 360 cores into two large cores (most likely based on the Cortex-A75, up to 2.2 GHz) and six small cores (most likely based on the Coretx-A55, up to 1.7 GHz). The memory controller supports LPDDR4X, and the integrated graphics card called Adreno 616.X15 LTE modem supports 4x4 MIMO, download speeds up to 800 MBbit / s, and upload speeds of 150 MBit / s.
Are you looking for a Sony Xperia Z3 screen replacement services in the UK? Then SonyRepairer, is the best place you can check out.
For more details, visit Sonyrepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. Composite Preform Market Is Expected To Reach $295.8 Million By 2028- An Exclusive Market Research Report By Lucintel
Author: Lucintel LLC
2. These Four Digital Promoting Mistakes Is Hurdle For You
3. Walk Into The Future With A Glimpse Of The Technologies India Is Developing
Author: Nilesh Sabe
4. Explore The Role Of Editorial Photographer In San Francisco
Author: FRANCOIS E BOULAIRE
5. Swiftnlift Best Business Magazine India’s Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme Is A Logistical Marvel Imf Paola Mauro
Author: Nilesh Sabe
6. Revitalizing Auditorium Spaces The Power Of Renovation Services
7. Enhancing Auditorium Experiences The Role Of Auditorium Consultancy, Engineer, And Architect
8. Flexible Loading Options: Portable Dock Ramp Rental Near Me
9. Uniform Manufacturing: How Technology Is Revolutionizing The Process
10. Best Advertising Agency In Mumbai
Author: Rahul Sharma
11. Features That Make Kingdom Valley Islamabad Stand Out From Other Residential Communities In Pakistan
Author: emma justin
12. Expanding Applications Of Geofoam Propel Market Growth And Efficiency In Construction| Marketsandmarkets™
Author: Jack Martin
13. Transforming Auditorium Spaces With Wall Panelling, Ceiling Design, And Stage Curtains
14. Maximizing Impact With Exceptional Auditorium Services
15. What Is Customer Research?
Author: Philomath Research