ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How Safe Are The Cpvc Pipes?
Total Articles: 7
The quality of water is of utmost importance while assessing the superiority of a plumbing system, especially in a residential building. Homeowners must be able to trust their piping system in terms of quality of water.
When CPVC pipes were firstly introduced in the market, people were quite skeptical of their build quality as well as the bacteria resistance properties. Consumers who were accustomed to conventional metal pipes were finding it hard to believe that CPVC, a plastic-like product would be able to match the performance of a metallic one, let alone solving the existing issues like bacteria buildup, chemical reactance, corrosion, etc.
A lot of research went into the field. The conclusion? CPVC is the safest water distribution system ever.
CPVC is 100% resistant to contamination and bacteria buildup, thanks to its very low potential for biofilm formation. Biofilm is the result of the attachment of the biomass such as bacteria, fungi and algae to a wet surface. Due to the chemical formation and smooth surface of CPVC pipes, it is almost impossible for biomass to latch onto the surface. While it is smooth inside, on the outer surface it is robust enough to ensure zero to low chemical permeation. Chemical permeation is when a chemical substance present on the outer surface of a pipe is able to transmit its contaminants through the pipe wall into the supply. Because of the presence of chlorine content, additives and overall chemical makeup of CPVC, the material is highly resistant to permeation of many common chemicals that can pollute water.
APL Apollo CPVC Pipes – Quality at its best
Apollo CPVC pipes follow international quality standards and are made in ISO certified manufacturing plants. These quality standards measure the quality of the piping system on various parameters such as build quality, resistance to chemical reactance and bacteria buildup, performance under extreme pressure. APL Apollo also deals in uPVC pipes, HDPE Sprinkler System, well-casing pipes, etc. For more details and info., you can visit www.apollopipes.com or contact a dealer near you.
Home and Garden Articles1. So Clean That It Sparkles!
Author: David Smith
2. Why It Is Necessary To Avail Upholstery Cleaning
Author: Jamie Fison
3. What Are The Benefits Of Building Regulation
Author: Garry Stacks
4. Different Roofing Styles Available In Port Lincoln
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. How To Decorate Modern Homes
Author: Taurus Inspro
6. Why You Should Select The Most Suitable Fence For Your House
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What Are The Most Important Things Needed To Be Known About Roofing?
Author: Rick Lopez
8. Tips On Becoming A Successful Development Management Personality
Author: Adam Leworthy
9. Know How To Avail The Services Of A Carpet Cleaning Company
Author: Archer Greville
10. Reasons To Appoint A Building Inspector And Necessary Qualification Required
Author: Callum Soul
11. 3 Different Types Of Tile Wedges That Are Used To Set Tiles On The Floor
Author: Hayden Ryrie
12. How To Choose The Right Wood Splitter For You
Author: Michael Foley
13. Choose The Perfect Bedroom Wardrobe In Just Easy 4 Step.
Author: Regalo Kitchen
14. How To Create Cozy Bedrooms With Stools And Benches From Worlds Away
Author: Robert Berry
15. What Are The Important Options Regarding The Waterproofing Basement Walls?
Author: Rick Lopez