ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How Safe Are The Cpvc Pipes?
The quality of water is of utmost importance while assessing the superiority of a plumbing system, especially in a residential building. Homeowners must be able to trust their piping system in terms of quality of water.
When CPVC pipes were firstly introduced in the market, people were quite skeptical of their build quality as well as the bacteria resistance properties. Consumers who were accustomed to conventional metal pipes were finding it hard to believe that CPVC, a plastic-like product would be able to match the performance of a metallic one, let alone solving the existing issues like bacteria buildup, chemical reactance, corrosion, etc.
A lot of research went into the field. The conclusion? CPVC is the safest water distribution system ever.
CPVC is 100% resistant to contamination and bacteria buildup, thanks to its very low potential for biofilm formation. Biofilm is the result of the attachment of the biomass such as bacteria, fungi and algae to a wet surface. Due to the chemical formation and smooth surface of CPVC pipes, it is almost impossible for biomass to latch onto the surface. While it is smooth inside, on the outer surface it is robust enough to ensure zero to low chemical permeation. Chemical permeation is when a chemical substance present on the outer surface of a pipe is able to transmit its contaminants through the pipe wall into the supply. Because of the presence of chlorine content, additives and overall chemical makeup of CPVC, the material is highly resistant to permeation of many common chemicals that can pollute water.
APL Apollo CPVC Pipes – Quality at its best
Apollo CPVC pipes follow international quality standards and are made in ISO certified manufacturing plants. These quality standards measure the quality of the piping system on various parameters such as build quality, resistance to chemical reactance and bacteria buildup, performance under extreme pressure. APL Apollo also deals in uPVC pipes, HDPE Sprinkler System, well-casing pipes, etc. For more details and info., you can visit www.apollopipes.com or contact a dealer near you.
Home and Garden Articles1. Residential Painting Contractor-a Great Way To Transform Your Home's Interior & Exterior
Author: Martha Navas
2. What Are The Different Types Of Bed Bug Exterminator Treatments Used Today?
Author: David Alexander
3. Why Flowers Are The Best Item To Decorate Your Home
Author: Ashutosh Verma
4. Get The Best Quality Timber And Oak Flooring Products And Accessories
Author: Chloe Winson
5. Everything You Should Know About Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
Author: Kajal Hedav
6. 5 Marble Slabs That Makes Your Bathroom Design Look Elegant
Author: Hemani Singh
7. 5 Best Kitchen Marbles For Perfect Kitchens
Author: Sipani Mables
8. Welcome To New Beginnings: Why The Neo-modern Idea Is So Important To Modern Way Of Living
Author: Ramesh Sharma
9. How Much Should You Pay For A Mattress In Australia
Author: Mandeep Singh
10. What Is The Importance Kitchen Sink To Every House?
Author: Divya Verma
11. Aluminum Garage Doors Are The Best!
Author: Jose Gordan
12. How Does The Scented Air Filters Work?
Author: Mark Joshua
13. Design Tips For Living Room
Author: gunjan gupta
14. How Do You Know The Location For My New Hot Tub Installation?
Author: Cedar Barrel Saunas
15. Home Disinfecting: How To Keep Your Bedroom Clean
Author: ServiceMaster by Wright