ALL >> Education >> View Article
Harvard Business School (hbs) Online & Asm Expand Relationship
Harvard Business School (HBS) Online & ASM expand relationship
First & only b-school collaboration in India allows access to many HBS Online courses
Mumbai, April 3rd, 2019: Harvard Business School (HBS) Online & Audyogik Shikshan Mandal (ASM), today expanded their current relationship covering only the business fundamentals to include nearly all courses offered on its’ online asynchronous platform. ASM is the only b-school in India that will offer a curriculum integrated with HBS Online courses. All HBS online courses are developed by leading Harvard Business School faculty and offer participants the opportunity to engage with a global cohort, enhancing their exposure and business acumen development. Ross Pearo, Sr. Director, Strategic Alliances & Initiatives represented HBS Online with Dr. Sandeep Pachpande, Chairman of the ASM Group representing ASM at the formal contract signing held recently.
“We are pleased to build on our collaboration with ASM. By allowing access to Indian students, we extend the mission of Harvard Business School to ‘educate leaders who make a difference in the world’,” said HBS Online Executive Director Patrick Mullane.
“It’s an honor to build on the relationship with Harvard Business School, globally recognized as the leader in business education. We were the first b-school in India to offer CORe- their business fundamentals program and we are happy to now be able to offer more of the impactful HBS Online programs,” said Dr. Sandeep Pachpande, Chairman ASM.
In his comments after signing the MoU, Ross Pearo, Sr. Director, Strategic Alliances & Initiatives, HBS Online, said, “The core values of ASM are aligned to that of HBS and we have seen significant traction in the collaboration since the limited one was signed in 2016. The feedback we have received from students in India who have gone through the courses has been extremely positive.”
About Harvard Business School (HBS) Online: Wherever you are in your career, HBS Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Launched as “HBX” in 2014, our first course was designed to help pre-MBA students learn the key concepts and vocabulary of business. Today, HBS Online delivers rigorous and immersive courses that enable professionals at every level to advance their careers, positively impact their organizations, and appreciate business in powerful, new ways. Learn more at online.hbs.edu
About Audyogik Shikshan Mandal (ASM): Established in 1983, the Audyogik Shikshan Mandal (ASM) Group, offers learning options from KG to PhD. It has persistently turned out well-rounded professionals, who have gone on to become leaders in their spheres. ASM’s IBMR has been consistently ranked amongst the top b-schools in India and is known for its consistent calendar of seminars, conferences and events that imbues the students with unmatchable industry experience and exposure. It boats of state-of-the-art infrastructure - wi-fi enabled campuses, sporting facilities, well-stocked libraries, computer centers and classrooms equipped with the latest in technology. ASM placement cell has a stellar track record - 55,000+ alumni working with top-notch MNCs in India and abroad. Do visit to know more www.asmedu.org.
For editorial queries only contact -
Education Articles1. Top Web Design Trends To Rule In 2020
Author: SCP Academy
2. Economics And Careers In 2020
3. Know How To Make The Most Of Your Business School Experience
4. Mba Specializations To Choose Based On Your Interests
Author: ksm bangalore
5. Steps To Be Taken To Choose The Right College/institution For Your Professional Education?
Author: Kamal Bhatt
6. Top Reasons Why Six Sigma Green Belt Training Is Helpful For Career-driven Professionals?
Author: Rohit Tiwari
7. How Is Blockchain Technology Making The Supply Chain Smarter?
Author: Block chain council
8. Bim For Infrastructure & Online Bim Training – Things You Need To Know In 2020
9. Why Learning Towers Are Becoming Immensely Popular Now
Author: Fiona Whelan
10. Get Your Kid Enrolled In The Robotics Classes In Pune Today!
Author: Ankur Anand
11. Advantages Of Cbse Board Over State Board
Author: Priya Varma
12. Journal Writers And Researchers: Here Is Your Call!
Author: Robert Neumann
13. Everything You Need To Know About Mba In Information Technology Business Management
Author: jessica parkar
14. What Is The Average Placement Of Ifim Business School Bangalore
15. Creative Thinking Activities For Employees – How To Increase Productivity At Work
Author: Daniel Weber