ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How Can Awnings Help Reduce The Energy Bills?
A new data proves awnings are a smart solution to reduce home energy consumption. Awnings can help house owners reduce cooling costs by more than 50%. Often, many don’t realise that there are more eco-friendly ways to stay cool. While turning up air conditioners all the day during the summer month’s results in higher energy bills, the retractable awnings in Sydney work with the air conditioner to keep your house cooler and reduce the need for additional energy to run the air conditioners.
Awnings can make your house more sustainable
A new energy study funded by The Professional Awning Manufacturers Association shows that awnings can save house owners $200 annually by reducing the load on air conditioners.
For most of the Aussies, home is where they spend most of their time. But, it is also the place where we pay the electricity bills. Decreasing the amount of energy you consume at your house benefits the bank accounts, and more importantly, the planet. There are millions of houses in Sydney, and if each house was run with a focus on sustainable living, we could see the positive impact on Australia’s environment.
Australian homes are built decades go without the same environmental design principles we follow now. Old houses are not built to keep out the heat. When the summer sun pours in through the windows, the A/C runs longer and works harder. The solution is to add the retractable roof systems which give you complete control over the sun as it enters through the windows. You can keep out the sun rays by protecting the windows. The use of this effective shading will dramatically reduce the heat generated by the sun. And in turn, it decreases the need for the air-conditioner. Plus, well-designed, manufactured retractable roof systems in Sydney can reduce the cost of home’s energy bills about 25%. So, awnings are a good choice for households aiming for a sustainable lifestyle.
A flexible option like awnings offers you the ability to manipulate shade and sunlight to the advantage of your house or business, regardless of the weather. Sustainable living doesn’t have to be pricey. The retractable awnings Sydney prices are affordable, and when the right awning is installed, it adds street appeal, as well as value. So, choose the right awning according to your lifestyle and budget and save on energy bills.
The author specialises in the design and installation of retractable awnings in Sydney. He provides outdoor shading systems that are manufactured with fine quality materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. Visit https://www.eurola.com.au/ for more details.
Eurola - We are Australian manufacturers and distributors of European architectural Retractable Roof Pergolas, Operable Louvre Pergolas, Folding Arm Awnings and External Sunscreens. Using only the finest quality and world class manufacturing techniques, all Eurola products have been adapted to the Australasian climate making us the iconic brand in Australia and New Zealand as well as on a global scale for residential homes and commercial businesses.
Home and Garden Articles1. Why Do You Have To Clean The Home In The Festival Season?
2. Hosting A Miniature Cookout In The Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
3. Furry Friends In The Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
4. The Health Benefits Of Professional Specialized Carpet Cleaning Service
Author: Nick Koych
5. Wallpaper Mural Installation Made Easier
Author: Emma Alfie
6. Retain The Luster And Beauty Of Your Expensive Rugs With A Professional Rug Cleaning Service
Author: Nikolay Milchev
7. Advantages Of Hiring Independent Roofing Contractors
Author: Nate Kyngdon
8. 4 Ideas On How To Transform Your Residential Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
9. How To Keep Your Cultivation Safe With The Changes In Weather
Author: Michael Gilmore
10. Unconventional Knowledge About Architectural Designer That You Can't Learn From Books
Author: Garry Stacks
11. How To Identify If Molds Are There In Your House?
Author: Elvin Dao
12. Why Opt For A Proposal Planner For Your Real Estate Development
Author: Adam Leworthy
13. 6 Advantages Of Hiring Commercial Cleaning Team For Your Office
Author: Jamie Fison
14. Which Security Systems Should You Install At Your Home
Author: Owen Summerville
15. How To Get Rid Of Fallen Trees With The Help Of Tree Removal Service Providers
Author: Noah Dransfield