ALL >> Education >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Applying To Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation For Pg Scholarships
Total Articles: 52
India is a country where there are several organisations that step up to help deserving students attain higher education degrees through various kinds of scholarships across different fields. One such organisation is the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. Established in 2002, the NS Foundation has helped several academically brilliant students by providing financial aid through scholarships. It is best known for providing postgraduate scholarships in India. Here’s everything you need to know about PG scholarships offered by NS foundation.
The NS Foundation awards scholarships for postgraduate studies in India to students who fall under the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
• The applicant must to be an Indian National residing in India at the time of the scholarship application.
• The applicant should be under 30 years of age.
• The applicant should either be a final year degree college student, awaiting degree course results or a graduate from a recognized University.
• The applicant should have sought admission in a post graduate programme at a recognised university. The PG scholarship in India would only be awarded subject to the applicant securing admission in the university.
• Applicants with Double Masters degrees and those aspiring for a Ph.D. Degree may also apply for the post graduate scholarship.
• The applicant (if selected) needs to be present for a personal interview to be considered for the scholarship.
The application process
Here is a step-by-step guide about the application process you need to follow to procure a PG scholarship in India from NS foundation.
Step 1: Visit the NS Foundation website at http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in and fill the online registration form available on the website.
Step 2: Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive your login credentials on your registered email ID. You need to pay a small application fee of ₹500/- via debit/credit card or net banking.
Step 3: You will receive a notification stating that the foundation has received the application fee after which you can login with the credentials received in your email account. You must fill the postgraduate scholarships in India application form and submit it before the due date mentioned on the website.
Step 4: The foundation will contact students shortlisted for the next round in the selection process. Such students must provide certified supporting documents as requested by the foundation.
Step 5: The foundation calls candidates for a personal interview at their office.
You must provide the following documents to win a PG scholarship awarded by NS Foundation.
• Mark sheets of Class X, XII, and all years of undergraduate programs and degree certificates.
• Scores of applicable qualifying examinations taken by the candidate, such as GRE, CAT, GMAT, GATE etc.
• Copy of admission letter(s) (if obtained) from the university
• Reference letters in sealed envelopes
• Statement of course fees, financial documents indicating receipt of scholarship from other trusts etc.
• One passport size photograph and self-attested photocopies of passport.
• Latest IT returns filed by parents
Education Articles1. The Right Economics Tuition For You
Author: Economics Tuition
2. Online Courses - Pro-elearning | Software Online Training
3. How To Choose Your College For Bms
Author: Indsearch Pune
4. Php Frameworks Guide & Top 10 Best Php Framework 2019
5. Top 7 Ui Trends Users Will Love In 2019
6. Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2019 | Rajathan Patwari Recruitment 2019
7. Why English Language Training Is A Must For The Students Who Are Moving Abroad
Author: Mia Seal
8. Real Fur And Its Benefits In A Brief
Author: Ravjit Soin
9. Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Civil Engineering
Author: SIT Pune
10. 4 Signs To Guarantee That You Have Chosen The Right Gofundme Alternative
Author: Steven Bergeron
11. The New Highlights Coming To Java 13
12. Options To Hire The Most Sincere And Experienced Security Camera Experts
Author: Mark Palsan
13. Steps To Become A Smart Driver For Getting A Better Earning Opportunity
Author: Alzbeta Berka
14. Options To Become A Qualified Teacher For Increasing Your Employability
Author: Alzbeta Berka
15. Advanced Digital Marketing Training In Madhapur Hyderabad