ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
India Soan Papdi Market Went Ahead On A Scale Of 73million Dollars.
India soan papdi market stood at $ 73 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% to reach $ 149 million by 2023 on account of changing taste preferences of Indian consumers, growing demand for packaged traditional sweets and availability of different flavors of soan papdi. Moreover, rapidly growing demand from a middle-class population with increasing disposable income, longer shelf life of traditional sweets along with rising availability of these sweets at modern retail stores is further pushing demand for soan papdi across India. Soan papdi manufacturers are offering sugar-free alternatives for health-conscious consumer base which is further likely to positively influence India soan papdi market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019–2023
The objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast market size of India soan papdi market.
• To define, classify and forecast India soan papdi market on the basis of segment (Ghee and Non-Ghee).
• To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting India soan papdi market into four regions namely, North Region, West Region, East Region, and South Region.
• To identify tailwinds and headwinds for India soan papdi market.
• To get an idea about the consumers’ behavior towards product awareness, preferred flavor, availability of preferred flavor, factors influencing purchase decision and the reason for purchase.
• To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of soan papdi in India.
Some of the major players operating in India soan papdi market are: Haldiram Snacks Pvt. Ltd., Haldiram Foods International Pvt Ltd, Bikaji Foods International Ltd, Bikanervala Foods Pvt. Ltd., Jabsons Foods Private Limited, GRB Dairy Foods Private Limited, Punjabi Ghasitaram Halwai Pvt. Ltd., Bhikharam Chandmal Mithai Namkins Pvt Ltd, Roop Chand Mohan Lal & Co, and Surdhenu Foods Pvt. Ltd.
They performed primarily as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, They sourced a list of soan papdi manufacturers and suppliers in India. Subsequently, we conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, They were able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. They analyzed product offerings, end use sector/s, and regional presence of all major soan papdi suppliers across the country.
They calculated the market size for India soan papdi market using a bottom-up approach, wherein manufacturers’ value sales data for different types of soan papdi (Ghee and Non-Ghee) was recorded and subsequently forecast for the future years was made. They sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations, and financial reports were also studied
Key Target Audience:
• India soan papdi manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and other stakeholders
• Associations, organizations, associations, and alliances related to soan papdi
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and policymakers to understand which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market.
In this report, India soan papdi market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• A market, by Segment
• A market, by Type:
• A market, by Distribution Channel Type:
o Supermarket/ Hypermarket
o Tradition retail stores/ Sweet shops
o Convenience Stores
• A market, by Geography:
• A market, by State:
o Uttar Pradesh & Uttaranchal
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India soan papdi market.
With the given market data, They offer customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
• Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
• Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.
Category: Agriculture and Food
India Ready-To-Eat Food Market By Segment (Frozen Ready-To-Eat Food & Shelf Stable Ready-To-Eat Food), By Distribution Channel (Institutional Sales & Retail Sales), By State (Delhi, Maharashtra & Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2023
24/7 Online Support: +91 9987295242 | email@example.com
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Benefits Of Having Organic Food
Author: Satjit kumar
2. Quick And Easy Dinner Tips
Author: Yogendra Shinde
3. Some Helpful Pizza Catering Tips For You!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
4. Relation Between Craft Cider Beers And A Good Microbrewery
Author: Rick Panesar
5. Perth’s Best Restaurant And Hookah Lounge
6. Food-entertainment-shisha At One Place
7. The Best Restaurant In Perth For Middle Eastern Food
8. Burger Pizza Grilled Chicken Kebab Seafood At A Restaurant Near You.
9. Things You Can Do In Perth During School Holidays
10. Perth’s Best Venue For Family Functions, Office Or Birthday Parties!
11. Dine-in Take-away Or Home-delivery, Whichever You Prefer
12. Burgers And Its Origins
13. Restaurant Style Fish & Chips Recipe
14. Is Shisha Better Than Cigarettes?
15. Why Is Flying Monkeys The Best In Perth?