ALL >> Health >> View Article
Implants Used In Advanced Procedures To Treat Complex Fractures
Osteoporosis reduces calcium deposition and develops resorption of bones. As a result of this, cross-link connection within the framework of trabecular bone gets thinner. Generally, the long bone diameter can last, but the ratio between the cancellous to cortical bone is increased. These conditions lead to a complex pattern of fracture. Are you suffering from the same problem as well? Then you have come to the right place. DHS & DCS Implants Exporter in India is famous for orthopaedic implants which are used in advanced procedures that will come at your rescue. They are all discussed below.
The DHS (dynamic hip screw) implants are structured on the concept of a sliding nail which helps to impact the fracture. A wide diameter screw is inserted in the head of femur bone. A side plate with a barrel positioned at a fixed angle is placed to the shaft of femur bone. The barrel and screw each have tow correlating flats. As a result of this, smooth shaft of the screw can slide within the barrel retaining its stability in rotation. So, the femoral head attached with screw can be joined for weight bearing.
The DCS (dynamic condylar screw) is mainly used for distal femoral condylar fractures. The fixation of femoral subtrochanteric fracture is also performed by using DCS implants. The lag screw and side plate are the parts of DCS implants. There are several lag screws with different lengths ranging from 14 mm to 50 mm. The point of insertion for DCS implants on the proximal femur is at a higher level than DHS implants. After the lateral incision procedure on the distal femur bone, the fractures are stabilized using guide wires and k-wires. If there is a need, the small fragments of inter-condylar are fixed with cancellous screws.
Interlocking nail implants
Inter locking nail plants are being used in human traumatology for many decades. They can combine mechanical and biological benefits over the plate system. They don’t interfere with the soft tissue present at the surrounding area of the fracture. Intramedullary insertion of the nails, don’t disrupt the periosteal blood circulation which is necessary to heal the bone fracture. Previously, interlocking nail implants were not stable due to mismatch of holes and interlocking nails. But, advancement of nail technology has made quite a development in the interlocking nail implant. The Interlocking Nails Exporter in India has some of the most advanced nails to help in your surgery.
The above mentioned advanced surgical equipment have completely changed the scenario of treating complex fractures giving a high success rate.
Health Articles1. Make Use Ice Packs- Relieve Muscle Pain
2. Continuously Improve Yourself (explained)
3. 5 Signs You're Dehydrated
Author: Pacific Medical Care
4. Supplier Of Braces In Las Vegas
Author: Calvin Carey
5. Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. Supplements And Their Health Benefits
Author: nancy smith
7. Psoriasis Treatment In Ayurveda
Author: Ambika Nayak
8. A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
Author: John Dugan
9. Best Transarterial Radioembolisation Treatment Center At Haryana
10. Veterinary Vaccines Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Urgent Care Center Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
12. Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
13. Proteomics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
14. Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
15. In-vivo Toxicology Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities