ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
5 Ways To Modernize Your Office Space To Attract Millennial Workers
1. Say farewell to dark and dingy high-walled cubicles
If you want to attract millennials to your company, holding onto your old cubicles is a big no. However, not every business space for rent has to make a huge switch to a totally different open concept design. Using mid-high cubicles, sit-stand desks and group work stations are part of a trend called activity-based work design. These offices create an environment designed to promote activity and physical movement, while also creating quiet zones with noise-canceling panels and even sound booths for those who want complete privacy to make phone calls.
2. Encourage physical movement in the office space
Sitting for long periods of time is both harmful to the brain and body. According to research, sedentary office life puts you at higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, depression, and obesity. Allowing and encouraging your employees to take brief movement breaks, can improve their health and well-being. Creating a common space in your spacious office space with ping pong table or a foosball that gets employees up and moving around can help them go back to work feeling refreshed and energized.
3. Add plants and greenery into your design
Spruce up and decorate your office space with live plants to increase the amount of oxygen circulating in your office, while modernizing the office look and purifying the air at the same time. Adding plants in the workplace has many scientific benefits such as reducing office carbon dioxide levels by approximately 10 percent, reducing stress and diseases and increasing creativity and productivity.
4. Create more natural lighting
While it may not be possible for your business to install windows throughout your office space available in prestigious building, you can still help increase your employees’ productivity and happiness simply by switching your lighting systems. You can switch from that dim, flickering fluorescent lighting to LED or CFL bulbs, which are energy-efficient and gentle on the eyes.
5. Change outdated carpeting to up-to-date flooring
While old-fashioned carpeting can be good for offices where noise is an issue, carpet isn’t popular to millenials, and besides it accumulates dirt, dust and allergens, — which isn’t good for the health of every employee. You can contact commercial building contractors to update your flooring by using vinyl tile, solid tile or natural stone which is becoming more popular commercially. This updated flooring can make an office look more modern and comfortable.
Taking these steps to modernize and update your office space can ensure that your business will be among the top choices for brilliant millennials in the workforce.
Let Us Help You Find The Perfect Location For Your Office
When it comes to real estate in Orlando and Central Florida, Demetree has a rich tradition in the Central Florida community dating back to the 1940s. The Demetree family has been a pillar and major contributor to what Orlando and Central Florida are today.
For decades, Demetree Real Estate has been specializing in providing property management, leasing, development, consulting and construction management services to property owners throughout Florida. As Central Florida’s oldest, locally owned, full-service commercial real estate management firm, we believe that business is built on relationships. That’s why honesty and integrity are at the heart of everything we do.
Visit Us Online:
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Shapoorji Pallonji Tornado - High-tech Homes In Hinjewadi, Pune By Shapoorji Pallonji
Author: Sachin Chauhan
2. 2 Bhk 3 Bhk Flats In Kharadi Pune
Author: Goel Ganga Group
3. Want To Buy A House During Covid Times? For Investment Or Self-use?
Author: Kishore Reddy
4. Vaayuja Agro Farms-land For Sale
Author: VAAYUJA AGRO FARMS
5. Get Hands On Apartments For Rent Alabama In Auburn
Author: SamFord Square
6. Buying The Best Space In Kharar
7. Where Can I Find The Ultimate Commercial Office Space In Noida?
8. How Property Investment Helps In Achieving Goals
9. Which Is The Best Apartment Project In Bengaluru With Luxurious Amenities?
Author: Dipayan Sharma
10. Which Is A Good Area To Buy A Flat In Bangalore?
Author: sreenu vasu
11. Comfortable Lawrence Apartments For Rent For Students
Author: Campus View Apartments
12. Commercial Real Estate Scenario In The Middle Of Global Pandemic
13. The Key To Success With Cost Segregation In The Pre-construction Phase
14. Will Texans Get A Property Tax Break Amid Covid 19?
15. Sell The House At Right Price: We Buy Houses In Bradenton
Author: Braden Chandler