ALL >> Travel >> View Article
14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek - Everest Base Camp Trek 14 Days
14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek is popular trekking packages in Nepal among the hikers. These Everest Base Camp Trek 14 days get opportunity to see most of places like historical Kathmandu, Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazar, Tengboche monastery, Lobuche, Dingboche, Gorakshep, Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar & other famous places and fantastic view of different snow capped Himalayan like Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Yu and other Himalayan among Khumbu region. Everest Base Camp Treks 14 days starts Lukla to Everest Base Camp to Lukla. Everest Base Camp Trek 14 Days is one of the best treks in Everest Trekking Packages and a very well known adventurous Trekking Packages in Nepal.
Himalayan Asia Treks customized Everest Base Camp Trek 14 Days itinerary with avoiding high altitude sickness and other problem in faced in Everest Trekking Packages. Our guide has proper knowledge about mountain & Himalayan, local people culture and their life style and sustainable tourism with preserving local culture. Our guide has good knowledge about local culture and harmony relationship with local people. Trekkers/hikers can get more ...
... knowledge about local culture and their life style through our guide.
In here, we are giving general information about Everest Base Camp Trek 14 Days. If you need other information about Nepal Visa Information , what to carry in Everest Base Camp Trek 14 Days, what is necessary documents for Everest Base Camp Trek 14 Days , weather and clothing in Everest Base Camp Trek 14 Days. If you need detail information, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Short itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek 14 Days:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Flight to Lukla, Trek to Phakding (2610m - 4hrs).
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m - 6hrs).
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar.
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3860m - 5hrs) .
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche ( 4410 m - 5 hrs).
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Dingboche.
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4940 m - 5 hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Gorakhshep(5164m) and day excursion of Everest Base camp(5364 m)
Day 10: Early morning hike to Kalapatthar and back to Pheriche.
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 12: Trek to Lukla (7 hrs).
Day 13: Lukla fly to Kathmandu, End of the trek. Dinner with cultural programme.
Day 14: Departure.
Travel Articles1. Uttarakhand: A Place Of God That Will Always Awestruck You
2. Top 5 Things Not To Do With Fly Fishing
3. Exciting Tour Packages For Egypt: An Extraordinary Dream Vacation From Redrosetours
Author: Daniel Wilson
4. What Are The Significant Reasons To Choose The Best Kenya Safari Tours?
Author: Kenden Maasai Adventures Limeted
5. Why Choose Charter Bus Hire Japan?
6. Daily Tirupati Darshan From Chennai – Must-know Tips For First Timers
Author: Viswambara Balaji Travels
7. 3 Must-know Reasons To Book A Hertford Taxi
Author: Hertford Taxis
8. Kolkata City Tour Sightseeing Bus Car Calcutta Itinerary
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
9. Social Distancing In Fort Lauderdale- Everything You Need To Know
Author: The Sea Lord Hotel
10. Top 5 Tourist Locations In South India
Author: India by Car and Driver
11. Beneficial Reasons To Book Hertford North Station Taxis
Author: David Williamson
12. 5 Nearest Day Trip From Los Angeles
Author: Evine Taylor
13. United Airlines: Senior Citizens Discounts
Author: joe ingram
14. The Most Reliable Airport Taxi Will Make Your Journey Smooth In Dallas
Author: Dfw Airport taxi
15. 20 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh With Family In Summer For A Memorable Vacation
Author: Arjun Singh