ALL >> Health >> View Article
Use Of Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Problems
Total Articles: 32
Every human is born with two kidneys, located on either side of the spine. Both of the kidneys are involved in the filtration of the waste and toxins from the body. But when your kidneys are damaged, a dangerous level of fluid and waste gets accumulated inside the bloodstream making you feel sick. Ayurvedic medicine for kidney problems is the best solution to prevent the kidney from retaining fluids inside the blood. Without appropriate treatment, the damage to the kidney can get worse and they may stop working eventually, and this can be life-threatening for the patient.
What does your kidney do?
A healthy kidney will smoothly perform the following functions in the body.
• Keep the right amount of fluids and electrolytes
• Eliminate waste from the blood
• Help manage blood pressure level
• Facilitate red blood cells production
Kidney problems affect the body’s ability to purify blood for transmission. In the absence of cleaned blood, you may call a number of cardiovascular diseases in your life. Ayurvedic medicine for kidney problems also prevents those complications that may appear because of diseased kidneys.
Symptoms of kidney damage
CKD usually progress slowly and the symptoms may not paper until the damage is quite large and you are near to renal failure. In the late stages when the damage is moderate or severe, you will notice:
• Itchiness on your skin
• Loss of appetite
• Too much urine or too less urine
• Shortness of breath
• Muscle cramps making it difficult for you to sleep
• Swelling in the body parts
• Puffy eyes
• Blood in the urine
• Protein in the urine that makes it foamy or fizzy
• Abdominal pain
• Back pain
• Pain in the chest
Swelling in the body parts is the prominent sign of damaged kidney as it is mark fluid retention in the tissues. The Ayurvedic medicines for kidney problems prevent fluid retention, facilitate urine flow and manage the symptoms of the problems.
Causes of kidney problems
• Diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are the prominent causes of kidney problems. When you have a high blood sugar level, the risk of having a kidney disease increases many times.
• Blood pressure level: Hypertension creates pressure on the blood vessels, including those of the kidney.
• Immune system diseases: Autoimmune system diseases such as lupus and hepatitis B and C also damage the glomeruli of the kidneys.
• Urinary tract infections: This condition leads to scarring of the kidney which can lead to kidney damage if it happens several times.
• Polycystic kidney disease: A genetic condition in which clusters of cysts develop primarily within the kidneys.
• Drugs and toxins: Long-term consumption of antibiotics such as NSAIDs can permanently damage the kidney.
Ayurvedic medicine for kidney problems
The ayurvedic medicine for kidney problems works on eliminating the underlying causes that affected the health of the kidney. The ayurvedic treatment is based on the three principles:
• Treating the cause of the damaged kidney
• Treating the damaged cells and tissues
• Preventing the complications from occurring again
The herbal extracts like Kaasni, Varunadi Vati, Punarnava, Shirish, Gokshuradi Guggulu and hundreds of other herbs are used to make ayurvedic medicines for kidney problems. Such herbs facilitate fluid retention, eliminate kidney stones, prevent urinary tract infections and keep the bladder and urinary tract membrane infection free.
Karma Ayurveda offers ayurvedic treatment to prevent CKD patients from losing the health of their kidney. Until now, more than 35000 patients have been saved with ayurvedic treatment by Karma Ayurveda. Led by Doctor Puneet Dhawan, the kidney care unit is diligently promoting the abolishment of dialysis from the system and brings into therapeutic effects of herbal medicines.
If you also want to improve your health with ayurvedic medicines, then consult us!
Health Articles1. Does Chiropractic Care Help With Lower Back Pain?
Author: james franklin
2. A Knockout Story - Teeth
Author: Pooja Agrawal
3. Do You Need That Anti Anxiety/antidepressant Pill - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Shekhawat
4. What Is The Difference Between Porcelain Veneers And Dental Bonding?
Author: James Franklin
5. Detoxification, Remove Toxins For A Healthier You
Author: Tanu Bhatthacharya
6. Understand The Benefits Of Using Posture Corrector
7. Points To Consider When Purchasing Tampons
Author: Harleen Kaur
8. How To Get Certified Nursing Assistant Training?
Author: Andrew Scott
9. Probiotics Feel Good From The Inside
Author: Tanu Bhatthacharya
10. 4 Benefits Of Dental Crowns In Three River, Michigan
Author: Paul M. Blank, D.D.S.
11. Get Simple Treatment Just As Simple Installment Techniques
Author: Gabriel Evan
12. Improve Mental And Physical Health With Yoga
Author: Yoga With Amit
13. Find Out Right Yoga Teacher Training Course In Vietnam
Author: Yoga With Amit
14. Soft Tissue Repair Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Mar
15. Smart Bandages Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market