ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Natural Tips To Healthy Skin In Summer
Total Articles: 2
Harsh sun coupled with exposure to pollution can wreak havoc to the skin’s health. Lack of humidity, UV radiation and dryness due to excessive heat are among the few reasons why skin tends to lose its’ lustre during summer. Improper care for the skin during this season can lead to oily skin, acne break outs, and pigmentation; which is why it is important to incorporate simple skin care routines to keep the skin healthy and supple during these hot summer months.
Skin care begins with eating the right things. Drinking 8 glasses of water helps keep the body and skin well hydrated. During hot summer days, the body tends to lose water via sweating and Transepidermal Water Loss. Drinking enough water and liquids like fruit juices can help replenish lost moisture.
Managing the skin’s pH levels is extremely important. An imbalance in the skin’s pH levels can leave the skin vulnerable to UV damage and bacterial infections. Opting for neutral soaps and gels over alkaline skin care products can help replenish the natural acidic mantle on the skin, thus keeping the skin well protected.
Using a mild acidic toner or natural rose toner after a bath will help keep the skin well hydrated, and will strengthen the acidic mantle as well. Dry skin, especially in scratching heat can strip away more moisture, resulting in premature wrinkles and sun spots on the skin. Pampering the skin with anti-ageing face packs regularly can help mitigate the ageing effects of summer heat.
A holistic ayurvedic spa visit can help the skin revive itself even better. Using all natural face packs made of fresh fruits can help keep the skin well hydrated and oxygenated. Using Vedaearth’s cleansing facial oil, an all vegan, natural oil, can also help cleanse clogged pores and reduce blackheads. It is also packed with all natural healing properties which can help repair damaged skin.
If you want to read more about Summer Skin Care, visit source article.
Working from a VedaEarth, Deepka Dinesh has become an avid blogger in a very short span. She aims to reach as many people as possible across the country to educate the women on the benefits of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy.
Beauty Articles1. Cleanser & Face Wash: What's The Difference & When To Use What.
2. All That You Need To Know About Acne...
Author: Sweta Sharma
3. 7 Simple Ways For Perfect Skin
Author: Raza Ansari
4. What Are The Benefits Of Working As A Tantric Massage Therapist?
Author: Danny Gill
5. Going Beyond Your Skin Type: How To Take Care Of Skin Of Color
6. Decrease In Demand Of Global Massaging Cosmetic Applicators Market Research To Restrict Revenue Gr
Author: Research Report Insights
7. Laura Trug Ein Einfaches Maxmara-brautkleid
8. Stretch Marks And How Is It Caused?
Author: Sonali Shinde
9. Beauty Parlour Training Institute In Udaipur- Amrits Hair N Beauty
Author: Anu Sen
10. Hire Baby Shower Massage And Beauty Therapists To Help Moms-to-be Relax
Author: Julie Polson
11. Natural Skin Care Creams Are Best Product To Protect Skin
Author: Emily Blunt
12. Skin Care Treatment-facts Explained
Author: Astha Aadani
13. The Benefits Of Lip Balm
14. Divergent Benefits Of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Cosmoarts Clinic
15. Abdominoplasty In Kolkata
Author: Cosmoarts Clinic