ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Natural Tips To Healthy Skin In Summer
Harsh sun coupled with exposure to pollution can wreak havoc to the skin’s health. Lack of humidity, UV radiation and dryness due to excessive heat are among the few reasons why skin tends to lose its’ lustre during summer. Improper care for the skin during this season can lead to oily skin, acne break outs, and pigmentation; which is why it is important to incorporate simple skin care routines to keep the skin healthy and supple during these hot summer months.
Skin care begins with eating the right things. Drinking 8 glasses of water helps keep the body and skin well hydrated. During hot summer days, the body tends to lose water via sweating and Transepidermal Water Loss. Drinking enough water and liquids like fruit juices can help replenish lost moisture.
Managing the skin’s pH levels is extremely important. An imbalance in the skin’s pH levels can leave the skin vulnerable to UV damage and bacterial infections. Opting for neutral soaps and gels over alkaline skin care products can help replenish the natural acidic mantle on the skin, thus keeping the skin well protected.
Using a mild acidic toner or natural rose toner after a bath will help keep the skin well hydrated, and will strengthen the acidic mantle as well. Dry skin, especially in scratching heat can strip away more moisture, resulting in premature wrinkles and sun spots on the skin. Pampering the skin with anti-ageing face packs regularly can help mitigate the ageing effects of summer heat.
A holistic ayurvedic spa visit can help the skin revive itself even better. Using all natural face packs made of fresh fruits can help keep the skin well hydrated and oxygenated. Using Vedaearth’s cleansing facial oil, an all vegan, natural oil, can also help cleanse clogged pores and reduce blackheads. It is also packed with all natural healing properties which can help repair damaged skin.
If you want to read more about Summer Skin Care, visit source article.
Working from a VedaEarth, Deepka Dinesh has become an avid blogger in a very short span. She aims to reach as many people as possible across the country to educate the women on the benefits of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy.
Beauty Articles1. Zero Waste Guide – Bathroom
2. How To Find The Best Makeup Artist Near You
Author: Shweta Sharma
3. Your Ultimate Hand Care Guide
Author: Mobile Beauty Ustunner
4. The Rising High Demand For Moissanite Jewelry
Author: Ragini Singh
5. Color Pigments In Cosmetics: Safety, Usage And More!
Author: Rishabh Desai
6. Celestee Skin,laser&hair Clinic
Author: Dr. Rajkirit
7. Bridal Makeup Trends You Cannot Miss
Author: Tanya Arora
8. Relax, Paid Companions In London Know How To Please
Author: Alex Brozaf
9. Improve Your Soaps With Essential Oils?
10. Brazilian Hair Extensions And Its Benefits
11. Use Nira Laser For Two Minutes On A Daily Basis To Receive Amazing Result!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
12. Full Detail About Nipple Correction Surgery, Top Surgeons, And Treatment Procedure In Lucknow!
Author: Arun Mishra
13. What Is The Key Advantage Of Using Professional Makeup Brush Set?
Author: Vishal Sharma
14. Surprising Benefits Of Asian Touch Massage Vancouver
Author: Elegance Massage
15. How To Identify And Cure Your Dry And Damaged Hair?
Author: Mike Epstain