ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Is A Chartered Surveyor?
Total Articles: 2
Prior to buying or selling a property, you’ll possibly never have heard of a chartered surveyor or know what their role is in the purchase/sale process. In this blog post, we will explain all aspects so that you are fully informed.
A chartered surveyor is a highly trained and experienced property professional. They offer impartial, specialist advice on a variety of property related issues and the services which they provide are diverse.
Chartered Surveyors work in all fields of property and building consultancy. At the most basic level, their duties include valuing property and looking for structural defects in buildings. They provide expert consultancy advice in property, construction and related environmental issues. They also provide
The representative professional body is the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
WHAT DOES A CHARTERED SURVEYOR DO?
The surveyor will visit the home you are thinking of buying, assessing all areas of the property and identify any problems or potential issues that may turn out to be a problem the future. They will then compile all relevant information into a report for you and from the surveys findings, you can then make an informed decision about whether or not you want to go ahead with the purchase. If there are one or several issues, it might give you scope to renegotiate the sale price based on the findings within the report. If issues are found with the property that are likely to cause you to have to fork out for repairs, e.g. £6K, you could negotiate the price of the property down by that amount.
WHEN DO I NEED A CHARTERED SURVEYOR?
You would use a chartered surveyor if you wanted a valuation for a future or existing project or renovation. Surveyors can value land, buildings, or machinery however, most will normally choose to specialise in one area of work. For example, a rural surveyor would value a farm and its assets, whereas a building surveyor might value an urban apartment complex.
First published here- https://www.homereportcompany.co.uk/2019/01/chartered-surveyor/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Global Modular Construction Market Competition Forecast And Opportunities 2024 Construction Market R
Author: JSB Kavita
2. Never Forget To Hire Custom House Builder And Custom Home Builders In Gta Simultaneously
Author: Rick Lopez
3. Sarjapur – Bangalore’s New Land Of Residential Opportunities
4. Silver Spring Md – A Perfectly Blended City To Live In!
Author: Aya Netanel
5. Stone Countertops
Author: Manuel Jones
6. Premier Villas For Sale In Shamshabad – Ideal Place To Invest In Hyderabad
Author: property Adviser
7. Affordable Housing In Noida
Author: ATS infrastructure
8. Do You Have Questions About Bathroom Remodeling? | Bathroom Renovations Tampa
Author: Jrossi construction
9. Parsvnath - Property For Sale In Jodhpur
Author: Parsvnath Developers
10. How To Retain Existing Tenants
11. Connectivity With Metro To Dwarka Expressway
Author: Anurag Kumar
12. Gst Cut From 12% To 5% On Under Construction Residential Projects In Gurgaon
Author: Anurag Kumar
13. 2 Bhk Flats For Sale
Author: Kiara Lifespaces
14. Making The Right Buying Decision
Author: Pooja Agrawal
15. Tips To Find Affordable Maine Waterfront Homes For Sale
Author: Waterfront Properties of Maine