ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Why My Website Is Not Ranking ?
Reaching the topposition of the search engine results pages can improve your company’s
growth , establish you as an industry authority.
So why your website is not ranking at the top yet?
That is the million-dollar question that every company has asked itself at one point or another.
Unfortunately, there isn’t a million-dollar answer.
Or, at least, there isn’t one single million-dollar answer.
Your website might be struggling to reach the top for any number of reasons. So, if it feels like
you’ve been at it for a long time without getting the best results, consider these possibilities:
You Haven’t Given It Enough Time
According to this Google Webmaster tools , you need to be patient when it comes to SEO . it is
not an overnight process.
Things need to be done, and they need to be done in order. It takes time to research, create, and
implement a strategy and begin producing content. Then it take more time for Google to
realize changes have been made, and then you have to wait for the search engine to determine if
you are really providing new value.time is something that you can’t avoid. It’s hard, but SEO
The keyword may not mean what you think it should do
The keyword is obviously important for us . our homepage couldn’t be found for that
term at all. We didn’t do anything to the page to make it drop out of the rankings, it was
just gone one day. we really started looking at the environment of search results page for
that word. We had been ranking on the second page for a long time, only ever able to
crack . And then it disappeared. however, didn’t.
Turns out, when you really look at that first page, it’s easy to see that Google does not
believe people searching for the term “SEO” are looking for a company to do the SEO
Your website may look good , but the content should also good
You have paid lot money for very modern website. Everything about it looks good . You
check it out on a daily basis just to appreciate the design a little more.It’s possible that
your design may look good but hasn’t accounted for every SEO angle.
There could be any number of things holding you back they are
• Duplicate content
• Insufficient content
• Old, untouched, stale content
• Confusing navigation
• Split keyword focus, so there are multiple pages that could rank for a given word
• Incomplete basics, such as metas, alt tags, and schema markup
• No blog or other way to continually refresh your content .
Google may have put you in the penality box
A Manual Action penalty can completely remove your website from Google’s search results.
If you’ve previously ranked really well and then dropped significantly , you may be on the wrong
side of a penalty.
• A hacked site – Someone has uploaded and hidden malicious content on your site.
• User-generated spam – Spam comments on forums or blogs.
• Spammy freehosts – A significant portion of the pages hosted on a service are spammy.
• Spammy structured markup – Markup on the page is outside the guidelines, like making
some content invisible to users.
• Unnatural links to your site – If you have a lot of links deemed artificial, deceptive, or
manipulative , you may be penalized.
Reach web experts will make sure that your website will be ranked in the search
pages and it follows all the seo methods that google suggested .
Web Design Articles1. Web Development Services India
2. Revamp Your Business With Creative Web Designing
Author: Olivia Jones
3. Website Developer Punjab
Author: Diljit Singh
4. Why All Businesses Must Have A Website In 2020?
5. Designers Need To Take This Call Of Designing Stuff On An Important Note!
Author: Ryan Shaw
6. Enhance Your Business Success With Professional Web Design And Digital Marketing Company
Author: Rene Navas
7. Multiple Reasons Why You Need To Select Premium Wordpress Themes
8. Online Fashion Designing Software Helps Reshaping Fashion Industry
Author: Johny Peter
9. 6 Ui Design Trends 2020
Author: Srajan Kumar
10. Four Reasons Why Mobile Applications Are Adept At Amplifying Attention
Author: Senthil Nath
11. Choosing The Best Web Design Company For Your Website
Author: Mars Web Solutions
12. Wordpress Development Company
Author: Hemendra Singh
13. Ways For Convincing Client For Best Wordpress Themes As Perfect Cms
14. Basic Steps To A Web Design Process
Author: Interactive Webstation
15. Want To Migrate To Wordpress? How To Choose Right Wordpress Development Company
Author: Zia Cross