ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Protection And Oral Sensual Activity
Conduct a poll among men of their favorite kinds of sensual activity, and oral sensual activity would be right up there near the top. Indeed, for some men, oral sensual activity is their number one choice. Its pleasures and appeal are obvious, but for those in non-monogamous relationships, the male organ protection issue always arises when discussing forms of sensual activity. There is debate over how much concern there should be about male organ health when oral sensual activity comes into play. So, should a guy take any steps in terms of male organ protection where oral sensual activity is concerned?
As with penetrative sensual activity, oral sensual activity does carry some risk of passing social diseases from one partner to the next. For example, if a man’s member is orally pleased by someone who has a social disease in the throat, there is a significant risk that the social disease will be passed on to that man’s member. Similarly, if a man is orally servicing the member of a man with a social disease on the manhood, that social disease can be passed onto the man’s throat. In the latter ...
... case, the chances of a man contracting the social disease are increased further if he has issues such as bleeding gums or gum disease.
What about HIV? The risk of transmission is much, much lower through oral sensual activity than through fastidious or Female cfastidious sensual activity; there are few reported cases, and some researchers suspect that some cases attributed to oral sensual activity may actually have originated through fastidious sensual activity. However, the official consensus is that while the risk of HIV transmission through oral sensual activity is very low, it is still possible. It is further thought that the risk is even lower if there is no swallowing of the sensual emission. As with other social diseases, the risk of transmission is thought to increase if the person servicing the manhood has poor dental hygiene, such as bleeding gums or gum disease.
Male organ protection
Doctors recommend that latex protection be used to decrease further the risk of transmission of social diseases and HIV. However, in practice, it is thought that few men follow this recommendation. If such is the case, and if a man is sensually active outside of a mutually monogamous relationship, there are several things he can do to provide better male organ protection. These include:
- Limiting the number of sensual partners with whom he is active. The greater the number of partners, the higher the risk of transmission.
- Partnering with others who limit their number of partners. Similarly, if the individuals a man partners with also limit their number of partners, the member is better protected.
- Getting tested regularly. Sensually active men in non-monogamous relationships are encouraged to be tested for social diseases and HIV on a regular basis; every three months is the general recommendation. This enables social diseases to be caught early on so that treatment can begin. It is also advised that a man choose sensual partners who are similarly tested on a regular basis. (Remember, in many instances, it is possible to have a social disease and exhibit no symptoms; therefore, regular testing is the best bet for an early diagnosis.)
In general, oral sensual activity is much safer than other forms of sensual activity, and is especially so when latex protection is employed. But it is not without risks by any means.
Male organ protection goes beyond covering one’s bases where oral sensual activity is concerned and includes daily steps to maintain overall male organ health. One of the most important steps in that area is to regularly apply a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . For the best results, find a cream that features a wide range of healthy vitamins, including A, B5, C, D, and E. Ideally, such a cream will also include L-carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that is helpful in maintaining manhood sensitivity, especially when a member regularly undergoes rough handling.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy