ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Manaslu Peak – Best Trekking Destination In Nepal
Are you planning for trekking tour with family? Then the Manaslu peak is the right destination. It is perfectly suitable for both the experienced and new trekkers. The Manaslu Circuit Trekking is an excellent trekking tour that allows you to explore the close-up view of Manaslu peak. In the trekking tour, you can eat healthy Nepalese food. Manaslu circuit trek tour starts from the Capital city of Nepal. You can visit the UNESCO world heritage places in the city. The month of March to May and October to November are an ideal time to trek in the region.
Highlights of Manaslu circuit trek tour
- One of the easy trekking trail in Nepal
- Learn local culture and tradition
- Visit popular town Gorkha
- Walk through high pass Larke la
- Pass through the mountain village
- Explore stunning view of Manaslu peak
- Stay local lodge or teahouse during trekking
Capture beautiful pictures in Manaslu peak
Manaslu circuit trek tour allows the travelers to capture the beautiful photos with the loved one. This peak standing at more than eight thousand meters is the tallest peak in the region. It is an 8th tallest peak around the world. In the Manaslu Circuit Trekking, you can explore the forest, snow-capped mountain peaks, rice field, and others. This region is famous for its fascinating flora and fauna, lakes, cultural diversity and much more. For the trekking tour, you must carry necessary items such as clothes, medicine, extra batteries, camera, woolen socks and gloves, waterproof jacket and much more.
Tsum Valley – popular valley in Nepal
Tsum Valley Trekking is moderate trekking tour in the country. It is perfectly suitable for a family trekking tour. It is located in northern Gorkha that is rich in religion, culture, and art. This trekking tour also boasts historical monasteries, temples, forest, and others. If you need to learn Nepalese culture then you can choose this trekking tour. This tour allows you to understand the lifestyle of the Nepal people.
The Nepal people support the trekkers. They help the foreigners to complete the trekking tour successfully. In the trekking tour, you can see animals and birds in the area. This valley preserves steps of Buddhist yogi and also story of the Guru Padmasambhava circumbulation. It is enclosed by himal chuli, Ganesh himal, sringi himal, and others. You should bring the sleeping bag for this trekking tour.
EncountersNepal is the tourist hub of Kathmandu.Its offer Kathmandu City and Valley sightseeing excursions, mountain trekking and climbing expeditions, river rafting , helicopter flights, visits to all the various regions of Nepal. In this Articles its discuss about Tsum Valley Trekking and Manaslu Circuit Trekking . To know more visit at www.encountersnepal.com
Travel Articles1. Kilimanjaro Safari Zanzibar Tour Can Be A Lifetime Tour For You!
Author: Robert Wilson
2. Get Best Experience With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Hayes Mark
3. Colorful Towns In Europe - Lpo Holidays Lpo Holidays
Author: Vaishnavi Rao
4. Popular Places To Visit In Himachal
Author: Sanyukta Bhatia
5. 10 Places To Visit In Kerala In December 2019
Author: Ann Terena
6. 10 Things To Know About Tsavo West National Park.
Author: City Sighseeing Tours
7. Top Casinos In Las Vegas: (the City That Never Sleeps)
Author: James Smith
8. Why Cambridge City Attracts So Many Visitors - Thanks To Hop On Hop Off Cambridge Bus Tours
Author: Abrar Ali
10. Courier Service In Birmingham
11. What Is Degree Certification Attestation?
12. Romance In Bali For 4 Nights
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
13. Luxury Honeymoon In Bali
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
14. Cutting Edge Abu Dhabi - Explore The City’s Hottest Modern Attractions
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Modes Of Private Southend Airport Transfer In London