ALL >> Business >> View Article
Blackberry Rolls Out Of Their In Latest App Updates With Plenty Of New Improvements And Its New Feat
Total Articles: 340
If you haven't actually entered the beta test app, you may not have noticed some of the big changes that BlackBerry has made to their apps, but there have been a lot of them lately. New posts on the BlackBerry blog now highlight all the improvements and new features available in the latest versions of Calendar, Contacts, DTEK, Privacy Shade and Power Center! If you're trying to update your app, you probably already have it, but if not, there's something new here:
• Crescent view
o The improvement of the long-awaited calendar month view is here! If you prefer the month view, you can now view the list of events in the grid view. Selecting a different date in the calendar is also refreshed in the Quick Selector view, which is also normalized in all different calendar views. This quick selector view now has a traditional busyness indicator (the circle represents a 24-hour clock) to help you plan your busy schedule.
• Easier contact input
o It's now easier to create new contacts. If you search for a name, email address, or phone number, but you can't find them in your contact list, creating a new contact will pre-populate those contacts in the appropriate fields of the new contact card.
• Complete the main screen redesign
o DTEK's new look to help prioritize the most important information. The new DTEK meter gives you a quick overview of your phone's overall security. The screen has also been updated to provide a simpler entry point for other features in DTEK.
• Notification improvements
o Now you can record permission access on an event-by-event basis without messing up the Android notification tray. Instead, you can quickly access all of the Events directly from the DTEK home screen.
o Event details will record the most recent ~300 events for all enabled notifications - unused, sensitive, background, foreground. To give you more control, you can now set up notifications for Priority Only in your system settings.
o Finally, you can even disable notifications sent to the Android system tray, but let them go to the event. To ensure your security, sensitive and weekly scan notifications are still displayed in the Android notification tray.
• Application permission changes
o You can now set permissions to be sensitive (or remain normal). By default, Camera, Mic, Phone is set to be sensitive by default and will be notified every time you use it.
o In addition, if the application accesses sensitive permissions in the background and the application has enabled sensitive notifications (per application settings), you will receive a priority notification from DTEK.
• Introduce unused permissions
o If no specific permissions are granted within 60 days, DTEK will highlight the permission and recommend closing the permissions to reduce privacy breaches.
• Introduction to DTEK Scan
o To ensure that your BlackBerry is secure, the weekly scan checks your BlackBerry's security and privacy.
• We have received a lot of feedback about your privacy occlusion feature so that your screen information is not affected by the shoulder reader. To further extend this privacy, when you share screenshots with people, BlackBerry has introduced a new feature called Redactor in Privacy Shade.
o Redactor allows you to easily remove sensitive content from screen captures and share them seamlessly.
o To make it easy to open, you can access it from your home screen icon, or customize the Android notification menu to launch Redactor or Privacy Shade quickly and easily.
• Enhanced power management
o When the background process uses too much power, you can't receive notifications and choose whether to stop the process or configure it to not run in the background. In addition, Power Center has been enhanced to detect when the foreground application is using too much power.
• Proactive notification
Over time, Power Center will understand the user's typical charging mode, the time they typically charge, and suggest whether current usage means that you will run out of power before the “schedule” and allow you to adjust usage or Find a way to charge faster.
Now, as mentioned above, some of these changes have been available in the beta for a while, so they may not be so new to some people, but if you look at the list and find yourself saying 'I don't have that', then it's time Start the Google Play Store and check to make sure you have the latest updates installed. They should all exit the testing phase and are now available for general release.
Blackberry Repairer is one of the best blackberry repair service provider in UK. We repair all blackberry devices including Tablets, Phablets and Smartphones. Book your order today by just filling the contact form on Blackberryrepairer.co.uk.
For more details, visit the website http://www.blackberryrepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. Low Voltage Dc Circuit Breaker Market Growth Overview And Predictions On Size Share And Trend Throug
2. String Inverter Market Drivers, Growth Rate, Distributors, Future And Forecast Till 2021
3. Turbocompressor Market Set To Deliver Major Revenue Shares During The Forecast Period
4. What Benefits Are Provided By An Orthodontist?
Author: Ross Tylor
5. Sip Interest Calculator For Your Plan
Author: Jignesh Shah
6. A New Smart Tablet For Lenovo Tablet P10 Review – Just By A Echo Show
Author: Manoj Varma
7. Make Your House Efficient And Modern With A Solar Energy System
Author: Solar Tech Canada
8. Why And How To Discover Ideal Home Business Ideas In Usa?
Author: marisn mackle
9. How Effective Is Invisalign Compared To Braces
Author: Leon Anaf
10. Getting Mortgage Refinancing With Poor Credit Is Now Ways In Canada
Author: Rick Smith
11. Online Carbide Has End Mills For Sale At The Lowest Prices Online
Author: Geoffrey Less
12. The Review Of Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 10.5 For A Budget Tablet
Author: Manoj Varma
13. The Trolling Motor Advantage
Author: The Trolling Motor Advantage
14. Global Rfid In Transportation Market Report Forecast To 2024
Author: JSB Market Research
15. Uv Safety Products Around The World
Author: George Elliot