ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips For Students To Stay Focus
Total Articles: 1
Most important thing first, set your study goals and start with the basics. Ask yourself why are you here? at school, college or at a coaching institute, you might be at any of these places. possibly you have travelled away from home for this opportunity. knowing the objective solves half of our problem.
Create a timetable for studies
Once we understand what we want, do the next step which is to prepare a weekly Study timetable. For everything, a routine is needed to set. your time table should include all the activities of your day when you go to bed when you take your meal and most importantly the time for your studies. be slightly flexible with your time table because the main motive to make a time table is to establish a routine, and do try to stick to your study routine.
3. Learn to say “No”
In life, as we grow old we learn to sacrifice and compromise with situations. In our student life, we always need to take some bold steps, it doesn't mean that you have to give up all your social activities. Suppose you dine out daily, make it once in a week or if you go out for a movie every week go once in a fortnight. If your friends asking you to accompany them for a hang out when you should be studying, tell them you are busy and let them know when would be a better time. learn to say no when you really should.
Always be focused on your priorities
Help yourself is the key here. Nobody is going to block you from doing what you want. And we are the one who will face all the consequences if we fail to meet our objective. Always remember you are at an educational institution for a purpose, and if that purpose is missed nothing else will fit in that equation.
Always keep a diary, make this a habit. It will not just help you while you are a student but for a lifetime. note down everything, priorities, goals. In your spare time review everything in your diary.
Visit our website to register for IIT-JEE and other Engineering entrance exams preparation
Education Articles1. Best Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Cloud Financials Online Training
2. Tips To Help Your Children Express Their Feelings
Author: John Sarkis
3. How To Improve English Speaking Skills Online And Get Ahead With Minimum Efforts
Author: Eng Varta
4. Big Data Fundamentals, Become Big Data & Hadoop Developer
5. How To Overcome The Fear Of College Assignment: 5 Tricks That Work
Author: Adam Jacksom
6. Google Cloud Online Training
Author: rithi aanand
7. Qlik Sense Online Training
8. Major 5 Skills Sdets Need To Develop Right Now
Author: MindQ Systems
9. Trends To Watch Out For In Architectural Industry – Avantika University
Author: Avantika education
10. Top 7 Women Cfo’s And Their Backgrounds
11. How Do I Prepare My Child For Day Care?
Author: John Sarkis
12. Puppet Training
13. Here Is What You Should Consider Before Driving
14. Which Is A Better Course In Christ University, Bangalore, Ba Llb Or Bba Llb?
Author: Indian Educational Services
15. Achieve Good Results By Asking For Help In Thesis Writings From Professional Writers
Author: Students assignment help