ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
More Or Less Workers, Can You Get Workers Compensation Insurance In Fort Myers
Total Articles: 2
Workers' compensation insurance in Fort Myers is a compulsory, statutory form of insurance for all employers in every state in Southwest Florida and provides protection to workers if they suffer a work-related injury or disease.
Any business that employs or hires workers on a full-time, part-time, or casual basis, under an oral or written contract of service or apprenticeship, must have workers’ compensation insurance that covers all workers.
If you are an employer, you’re required to take reasonable care to make sure that your workspaces are safe. But accidents happen. Workers’ compensation ensures that employees who suffer from job-related injuries and illnesses get the medical care they need, as well as wage replacement while they’re unable to return to work. Workers’ compensation kicks in regardless of who is at fault, whether it’s an employee, the employer, co-workers, or even customers. In exchange for these guaranteed benefits, employees have limited rights to sue the employer for damages for those injuries.
Workers’ compensation is a state-regulated program, so statutes in each state determine what kinds of injuries and ailments are covered, how these issues are to be evaluated, how medical care is to be delivered, and the amount of benefits an employee may receive.
If a worker employed by you suffers a workplace injury or disease, the workers compensation scheme may provide the injured worker with weekly benefits, medical and hospital expenses, rehabilitation services, certain personal items, and a lump sum payment for permanent impairment on the basis set by the particular scheme.
Each state government regulates the workers compensation scheme in that state. The various schemes are administered in different ways and insurers may have different roles within the schemes.
Check with a Fort Myers Workers Compensation Insurance at John Perry Insurance to guide you through the Florida State Workers Compensation Laws and Requirements.
As an independent insurance agency, we represent several top-rated workers' compensation insurance companies and can get you the right coverage that fits your business insurance budget.
Contact us today to answer any questions about worker’s compensation insurance or for a free review and insurance quote for workers' compensation insurance. Call 863-777-4966.
Insurance Articles1. A Financial Advisor Kingston Ontario Can Verify Your Fantasies
Author: Mike McKale
2. Get Maximum Coverage With The Right Visitor Insurance
Author: Joanne Finucan
3. How To Find The Better International Travel Medical Insurance?
Author: Loic Ethan
4. The Five Of The Most Common Misconceptions About Disability Insurance
5. Things To Consider When Hiring A Music Studio With Recording Studio Insurance
Author: Dan Schoenfeld
6. Things To Consider When Investing In Saxophone For Beginner
7. Why Your Business Needs This Insurance
8. Health Insurance Basic Terms For First Time Buyers
Author: Dipti Goel
9. Find Out If Parking Violations Impact Your Auto Insurance.
Author: TriStar Insurance Professionals
10. Why Are People In Bc Thinking Twice About Buying A Home?
11. Here’s What This Type Of Auto Insurance Can Do For You.
12. Is It Possible To Secure Car Insurance With A Suspended Driver’s License?
13. No Medical Life Insurance’s Underwriting Process—let’s Dive In
14. Traffic Violations And Your Driving Record
Author: Jack stone Insurance Agency
15. Things To Consider When Choosing Violin String
Author: Michel Jordan