ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Affordable Trekking Destinations In Nepal For Holiday
Planning for an adventure holiday trip? Do you need to get trekking experience? Then Nepal is the perfect destination. It is one of the most popular places for trekking and other activities in the world. Every year, huge ranges of people are visiting Nepal to enjoy the adventure and thrill activities. It offers a variety of activities such as peak climbing, ice skiing, trekking, biking, and others. There is a lot of trekking destination in the country such as Mount Everest, Island peak, Mera Peak, Annapurna, Ghandruk poon hill, Langtang gosaikunda, and others. Here you can get an affordable trekking destination in Nepal.
Everest base camp trekking
Mount Everest is the tallest peak in the Himalayas. It is a famous trekking destination in the world. It is a moderate difficulty trekking peak in the country. The Everest base camp trek is perfectly suitable for both experienced and new trekkers. In the trekking tour, you can pass through forest, waterfalls, valley, river, mountain villages, rice field and much more. The trekkers can visit the temple, school, local bazaar, and others. In the trip, you can explore the stunning and close up view of the Mount Everest and other surrounding peaks in the region.
Poon Hill trek
Do you need to explore the sunrise view? Then you can choose the Ghandruk poonhill trek tour package. In this trekking tour, you can explore the beautiful view of the sunrise from the poon hill. The highlight of the trekking trip is that the trekkers will see eye-catching Mountain View of Annapurna, Mt. Ganesh, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu, and others. You can stay in the local lodge, teahouse or camping in the poon hill. The travelers can learn the local culture and tradition of Nepal people in the poon hill trekking tour.
Langtang gosaikunda trekking
The Langtang is a beautiful valley in the country. If you need to trek in the valley then you can pick the Langtang trek tour. The Langtang gosaikunda trek allows you to visit Langtang National park, valley and others. The trekkers can enjoy seeing the amazing view of the mountain peak from the end of the Langtang valley. You must carry the essential items for the trekking tour. On the trekking tour, you cannot find any store to purchase clothes, medicine, batteries, and others. The trekkers enjoy eating the local cuisine along with trekking.
Real adventure Nepal Tours & Travel is a popular government registered travel and tour company in Nepal. Here we write about Everest base camp trek and Langtang gosaikunda trek. For More informattion about trekking and tour visit at Realadventurenepal.com
Travel Articles1. Thornton Heath To Or From London Airports | Cabhoo Minicabs - Croydon | 020-8686-4545.
2. What Are The Things We Need To Consider While Doing Everest Base Camp Trek?
Author: Nepal Highland Treks
3. An Overview Of The Same Day Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
Author: Siddharth Acharya
4. Klm Airlines Cancellation Policy
5. Looking For The Right Event Manpower Agency? Call Us Today
Author: Abct Ksa
6. How To Book A Hotel Yourself - A Complete Guide
Author: Ryan Cormier
7. Heathrow Taxi London Is Most Convenient Taxi At London Airports
8. Some Of The Airport Formalities Post Landing In Australia
Author: Neha Dixit
9. Signs Of Travel Addiction In Global Travelers
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
10. Hire Leicester Taxi For Making Timely Airport Transportation With Comfort
Author: jack barbosa
11. Everest Taxi Is Cheapest Taxi Service Provider In Leicester
Author: jack barbosa
12. Benefits Of Luxury Chauffeur Car While Travelling In London
13. Ecotourism As An Environmental Development Program
Author: Jenny Tervo
14. Public Transport Ban In Most Indian Cities Due To Corona
Author: BK Vijay
15. Fulfill Your Dream Of Trekking Mount Everest With Helicopter Tour Option
Author: Nepal Helicopters