ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Life In Australia With Skilled Independent Australia Subclass 189 Visa
The Skilled Independent Australia subclass 189 visa, allows you to reside permanently in Australia if you are an individual with work experience with qualifications and expertise that can be classified as highly skilled. The possession of this visa allows you to relocate to Australia and live there along with your family for the rest of your life.
Who Can Qualify For the Skilled Independent Australia Subclass 189 Visa
The 189 Visa Australia(https://globaltree.in/services/immigration/australia/189-visa/), category is open to all international workers who are employed in occupations that have been deemed as highly skilled by the Australian government.
You can apply for this visa as an independently and you do not need to be nominated or sponsored by a state or employer in order to do so. The holder of this visa is allowed to move to any part of Australia and can live and work in any province, unlike the 190 visa wherein the visa holder is required to commit to staying in the province that has nominated him for a stipulated period of time. The skilled independent worker can also apply for his spouse and dependent children to accompany him on this visa. Your family will also automatically enjoy permanent residence status along with you, once you qualify for the visa.
The subclass 189 visa is essentially a point’s based visa and is ideal for professionally certified and highly skilled workers who wish to migrate to Australia and contribute to its economic growth. Once you apply for this visa you will be assessed on the following factors to determine your eligibility to be admitted to the country
3. Work experience
4. Proficiency in English
Benefits of Living on a Skilled Independent Australia Subclass 189 Visa
The skilled independent visa 189 category confers a number of benefits on the persons who qualify for this visa
1. You can enter and live permanently in Australia along with your family
2. You can live and work in any province in the country and can switch your employer while living on this visa.
3. There are no restrictions that prevent your family members from seeking employment if they are accompanying you on this visa
4. Your family members are allowed to study if they accompany you on this visa and are not required to apply for a student visa separately
5. You and your family are entitled to subsidized healthcare provided by the government of Australia
6. You along with your family can also enjoy social security benefits while living in Australia on this visa.
7. You and your family are entitled to apply for citizenship when you have lived in Australia for a stipulated amount of time on 189 visa Australia.
8. You can sponsor members of your extended family such as siblings, aunts and uncles to apply for permanent residence in Australia
9. You can travel freely in and out of Australia as many times as you want with no restrictions.
For more information about Australia immigration contact expert immigration consultants(https://globaltree.in/services/immigration/) at Global Tree.
Legal Articles1. The Most Famous Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrologer
2. Why Hiring A Divorce Lawyer For Men Matters?
Author: Magner & Hueneke
3. How To Claim For An Accident At Work
Author: Declan harp
4. Precision Machined Parts In India
Author: Deccan Engineering Works
5. Why Should You Hire A Traffic Ticket Lawyer To Deal With A Traffic Violation Case?
Author: Arric Smith
6. Certificate Attestation In Hyderabad – Make The Process Easy With Professional Assistance
Author: Santosh Nair
7. How Can Registered Iccrc Canada Pr Consultant In Delhi Turn Out To Be Effective?
Author: Richard Peirce
8. Five Facts Governing Parental Timesharing In Florida
Author: Grant J. Gisondo
9. Personal Injury Lawyer Anaheim
Author: The Morris Law Group
10. The Points You Must Know To Obtain A Successful Student Visa 500 Application
Author: ISA Migrations
11. Generic Medicine Distributors In India
12. When You Need To Reach Out To A Divorce Lawyer
13. How To Remove The Executors Of Wills Of Your Estate?
Author: James Noble Law
14. What Are The Benefits Of Getting Your Divorce Online?
Author: Archer Ingham
15. Flare Gas Recovery Systems In India